New Hope

I couldn't stop tjoking about him. He was so beautiful and hot kinda like me. I feel dorty when i think about him. His hot six pack that i imagined in my head that i imagined with my brain in my head. Which was in my skull.

I was walking on the streets again cause that is what i do when i boredom. I walk the streets. Then a gorl trippeded me. I cried and she laughed at me, "I am Maria the great and you have done me wrong i want you dead now. Kill yourself ajd dont come back to life cause that is impossible unless you are in supernatural. "

I cried and she laughed again and i cried more cause she was laughing. "I am better tHans you cause i am. " she laughed and walked away and i kept crying cause i kept crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back to the sewers cause that is my new home. I still looked pretty gross because i was crying. I lioked ratty. Like maria. She is ratty. Like maria. When i walked in bull saw me. "What happenee to you? Yiu look like a rat and you smell bad" he said. I didnt know what my smell had to do with this but i didnt question him since daddy is always right. He hugged me and i kept crying. Then she walked in. It was maria. "What is she doing here?" I sobbed.

Maria smirked" I AM BiLS NEW GIRLFRIEND"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate myself. Thanks to @pootifile for helping