His Lab

Bill threw me down a hole in the sewers. I thiught it was kinda smelly but it smelled like old men and that comforted me. I like old men.

He dragged me into a small place and it was filled with all kinds of things. I got sad cause i felt like he was doing this because he pittyied me so i felt all sad.

"Bill Nye The Science Guy.....why am i here!?!?!?!?!" I excLaimed.

"You are my child" he said

"But my parents are dead" i said

"I know so now i am your daddy" he said he sounded angry

"Oh ok sorry daddy" i felt like he didnt love me so i was depressed and i have depression now cause i am.

"Dirty whore slut ass skank" he said

I cried cause i knew he was talking about me i ran into the bathroom and locked the door ajd cried. He will never love me i am stupid.

I cried really loud i am an ugly crier well i am ugly all over no one loves me not even daddy.

I stuck my head in the toilet and flushed the toilet and i was having trouble breathinging cause of the toulet flushing and water was in my mouth.

Bill barged through the door cause he fucking kicked it down he is very built and strong all that science must be like steroids.

He growled "grrrrrrrrd why would you do that"

He walked up to the toilet and pushed my head back in ghe toilet again. "You ar doing it wrong" he said and explaiened the science of how all the water was getting into my lungs and making me not breathe good

"Never again" he said and walked away.

I love my new daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fucking help me i dont understand why i am doing this this is what i will be known for. That one crazy ass bitch who wrote a bill nye fic.