Dirty

"Dirty slut." My mither hIt me.

"Mother why would you do this to me"

"You are dorty. I'll make you clean so you arent dirty."

"But mother i already showered i am clean i showered so i am already showered and clean. " i cried tear of black since i am part demon.

"You dirty slut" she kicked me again. "You make me want to throw up" she showed her fingers down her troat and threw up on me. "Dirty"

I cried and ran put of the room my father stopped me. "Oh no you dont buckeroo. " he pushed me down and slapped me even tho i was on the ground he reached down and slapped me hard and i cried. Again.

"Father why" i got up and ran out of the house away from my problems and forever free from troubles.

~time skip~

Later that day they died. I was finally free but had no where to go i thought i would just have to do with the streets.

~time skip 2 years~

Its been to years since that and i have been starving i hadnt drank or eaten anything because i am poor. I was glad to be out though because i am a good person who deserves freedom.

Then a man walked up to me and said "science" i didnt understand since i never went to school. He dressed in a lab coat and bow ti he looked silly to me. I laughed. 

"Whats is so funny!" He said.

"You are a silly man" i said

"Oh thanks you i have a tv show. On disney channel" he said.

I didnt know what that was because my parents never let me watch tv and i never got to watch tv. I thought oh no he probably tjinks i am stupid because i dont know what that he he must be thinking im stupid.

"Are you homeless."  He said.

"Yes" i said

"Ok" he picked me up and carried me to his laboratory.

I cried. "Thank you"

"Bill. Bill Nye The Science Guy." He said.

I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wtf am i doing with my life