Chapter 5 ~ Old Reunion

~Unknown POV~
Mao-chan, don't worry, I'll bring you back to your old life, we need you back, I'll bring you back even if I have to kill... old friend.

~Yui's POV~
I'm sitting in my room looking at the picture of farther, Mao-chan and me. This was when Mao was brought in, she was living on streets and had many swords with her. I know she used to kill and steal to survive, but she stopped as soon as father gave her a life with us. It was wonderful.

'Knock knock'

I put down the picture and went downstairs to the doors. I see the brother appearing into the room one by one, as I open the door. Standing there is a boy "hello is there by any chance there is a girl called by Mao here?" He asked. "Yes, she is" I answer back. "Can I see her then?" "Sure, I will go get her" I simply state. With that I let him in the hallway with the brother, while I go get Mao-chan.

~Mao's POV~
I'm sitting in my room right now cleaning my swords and daggers.

~Mao's POV~I'm sitting in my room right now cleaning my swords and daggers

All my swords are special and precious to me

All my swords are special and precious to me. Suddenly Sissy barged into my room saying "there is a guy downstairs wanting to talk to you"."ok" is what I replied with and grabbed all my weapons and going down.

As I made my way downstairs I could tell the brothers are shocked with my weapons but I don't care. "Long time no see Mao" I haven't heard that voice for a while. "Indeed, Yahiko" I replied with a wicked smirk playing on my lips, while placing my weapons down. We had a stare down. When Yahiko suddenly said "come on back to us, come you know you want to, you know you need too" "no I don't I got a life with sissy now, so don't bother me anymore" I snapped. "Well then I will just have to kill her" he replied. I grabbed my sword called 'Kasaneru Tsumi' which means 'Accumulating Sin' this is a cursed blade. Anyway I grabbed it and blocked his strike at Yui. "You want to kill her, you have to get through me first" my voice full of venom. "Alright then" he smirked. "Let's play then" I exclaim with insane grin on my face. With that the fight began.

~ Timeskip by Mao's rainbow drops~

I slice Yahiko head of saying "this is your end" I'm now panting heavily as I let darkness take over me.

~Yui's POV~
I see the brother staring at me for answer so I just tell them "help me bring Mao and her swords up to her room, I will answer your questions there".

~Timeskip by Kanato's teddy~

While Shu placed Mao on the bed - since he was the one carry - I placed the swords where they belonged, since I know where Mao puts her swords. "Right sit anywhere in here and I will tell you" I tell them while sitting beside Mao sleeping form. Once they finished seating I started.

"Well as you can probably already tell I'm not even related to Mao, Mao was brought in when I was like 6 years old and she was 4. Before anything she was in a laboratory with experiments used on, some failed causing some days where she has sudden change of what age she is, she also got things like split personality. Soon after that she ended up killing everyone in there, a gang saw that and immediately took her in, they trained her mostly in swords and daggers and physical skills since that was her best. She was forced to kill people she didn't want to, but she did because she didn't want punishment and she was grateful to them for taking her in and giving her food and water. Till one day father and I found her crying father asked why and she replied 'the people who helped me where not the people I thought they were, they evil and mean and force me to do things for them. I do something wrong I get chained up and tortured with nothing to eat and drink for days' and with that father and I took her in. We have her the love she needed and everything a child would need. The gang couldn't find until today I'm guessing. She hides her scars with concealer, but no matter the scars she protected me and my father from any threats and stopped killing." I see the brothers nodding, to be honest I'm surprised they are really quiet today. I yawn I was about leave to my room till I feel something tug me back. I turn to see it is Mao so I just lay down and sleep next to her.

~Brother's POV~
'Quite a rough path she had and look at her and them two look like real family even if not related.' They all thought. They were about to leave when they heard Mao singing in her sleep or so they thought.

(Play Video)
I got a secret
I'm telling everyone
Don't wanna keep it
I wanna play it dumb
I made a promise
I think I'm ready to break
It's just a question
There's nothing wrong or right
But you intentions
Could keep you up all night
You played with fire
You need a way to escape
And when the lights
Go out, go out
We're just beginning
And all around
All eyes are looking down
We spin the bottle round
And round and round, and round
Truth
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his, talk talk
Was your heart beat beating
Dare
Time's up, are you ready or not
Talk, so don't stop
When you get that feeling now
Talk, talk
'Cause your heart beat beating now
It's just a game
I feel uneasy
I feel a little scared
I see the danger
In being unprepared
I try to hide it
Before I make a mistake
So when the truth
Is out, is out
We're just beginning
And not a sound
All eyes are staring down
We spin the bottle round
And round, and round and round
Truth
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his, talk talk
Was your heart beat beating
Dare
Time's up, are you ready or not
Talk, so don't stop
When you get that feeling now
Talk, talk
'Cause your heart beat beating now
It's just a game
I'm ready, so ready
So take me on, so take me on
Keep steady
Don't drag this on and on
And on and on
Truth
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his, talk talk
Was you heart beat beating
Dare
Time's up are you ready or not
Talk, so don't stop
When you get that feeling
Truth
Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his, talk talk
Was your heart beat beating
Dare
Time's up are you ready or not
Talk, so don't stop
When you get that feeling
Talk talk
'Cause your heart beat beating now
It's just a game
They were so amazed into the song they didn't realise, that they start sleeping in empty spaces on the bed all they thought is 'so soft, warm and comfortable'.

~Mao's POV~
I look over now seeing the boys sleeping on my bed as well, a genuine smile came on my face. Before I went back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N - I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading this book.