twenty two || perfect

there is gonna be a time jump okay, cool
-

a year later

-

it has been a year since maya told josh she loved him. he was at college while maya was finishing up her sophomore year.

they  always talked on the phone and facetimed but they liked it better when they were together, even if they don't see each other a lot.

they both understood that they are both busy people and school is very important for them to finish.

a year has past and josh and maya's one year was coming up.

josh wanted to do something special for their one year.

he's been trying to plan this for a while but everytime he has an idea he thinks it's not good enough for her.

josh would give maya hart the world if he could, that's why he keep doubting himself.

so josh decided to bring out the big guns.

calling riley matthews

"hey uncle josh."

"hey riles, i have a huge question to ask you."

"go for it."

"it's me and maya's-"

"yes."

"but i didn't even finish-"
l
"yes, i'll help you."

"thanks i guess? but can you tell me what i should do because i think all my ideas are terrible."

"oh josh, my sad uncle, you poor boy. you know maya, she loves everything you do. she texts me saying awe josh sneezed, how cute. so i bet whatever you have planned is fine."

"i know but i want everything to be perfect, and the thing is i have nothing."

"ughhhhhhhh"

"josh how do you have literally nothing planned"

"i had something planned but i thought maya deserved better than me just getting her flowers and taking her out to eat."

"that is true. honestly josh just keep it simple but thought out. do something you know maya loves. i promise you whatever you got, as long as you two are spending time with each other you'll be fine."

"how did you become so wise, last week you asked me about why ostriches have wings but can't fly."

"dude. never question my ways, ever."

call ended
-
the day of maya & josh's one year

call ended-the day of maya & josh's one year