#1

The sun rose in Georgia where Louise had been staying with her girlfriend Demi for some time. As Louise looked around she saw her beautiful princess laying next to her with her hair sprawled out on the pillow around her. She truly looked like an angel. Louise spent around 5 minutes looking at Demi,  admiring every detail of her loves beauty before she started to turn. Demi opened her eyes to loving eyes staring back at her. She smiled and stretched "how did you sleep my love" Louise loved that raspy morning voice she had it was as if a Symphony that played only for her. " it was amazing, I had the best dream ever." Louise smiled at her princess knowing in her heart that she was the one she loved the most."oh really? Was it about me?" Demi teased. "Yes actually, it was about you, And me." Demi was growing curious, she wanted to know what had Louise so happy, so she didn't say anything knowing Louise would eventually go on. "It was about you, and me , and a wedding. It was beautiful, princess you were in a gorgeous gown and I was the lucky woman getting to marry you. It was perfect, and then I woke up to that angelic face it just made me feel so happy." Louise smiled remembering the happy dream.     However Demi had had something in mind as well " maybe one day that dream will be reality. " Now it was Louise's turn to be confused as she followed her love out of the room they were in to the back yard where all there friends were as well as a line of pizza boxes. "Open them up from first to last." Demi said standing by the last box. Louise opened up the first box and it said in cheese 'this.' Then she went on to the others 'is a.really.cheesy.way.to ask.' Then she got to Demi who got on one knee and said those magical words that melted Louise's heart " will you Mary me and make me the single happiest person alive?" Louise said yes  before there lips locked and everyone around them cheered, although both were in their own world where only the two of them existed. When they pulled back every one was still cheering they walked back inside to the decorated living room Louise hadn't noticed before to occupied following her love.
~skip party ~
As They laid side by side on the floor of there room neither one of them could really comprehend how lucky they were, they both thought it was a dream. They whispered quite 'I love you's ' to each other as they fell asleep no longer dating but now engaged.

(A/N)
This is my first story please be easy on me if you read this.
Some story's here will be girlxgirl but others will be boyxgirl and the only ones that will be boyxboy will be anime.