Chapter 5: Picture of Asher

Recap

I had a black cloth wrapped around my nose and mouth, it had some kind of peculiar smell to it.Weird, I heard a faint shouting of Ashers voice and people struggling to do something, however I was losing my consciousness and slowly fading away.

The next thing I know I blacked out into a void of darkness.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT OR FAN!!!

Here’s chapter 5!!!

I opened one eyelid feeling very drowsy and closed it back again, I struggle to open it and ah at last I open both eyes, I squinted on how dark the room is, it was unbearably small and barely any space to fit a bed in.Huh, this is not a room I thought to myself. Only then did it hit me like a ton of bricks that I was in the cellar; where I usually get badly battered until the point of passing out.

I sat up from the rigid wooden floor, feeling dizzy, there was footsteps coming down to the cellar, after a few thuds of the footsteps, someone was fiddling with the keys and trying to open the base door, my heart was thumping so loud I thought anyone next to me would hear .The door opened with a scary creeeak and there was a man’s silhouette standing there, the only part I saw was his lips curving upwards evilly., I squinted my eyes to get a better view of him. Then I realized it was Lord Nicholas.

What? I am so confused, why is Lord Nicholas here, apart from me slapping him, but that’s not the point anyways. I am perplexed because he never gets his hand dirty; he lets other men beat us instead of him. Pure coward.

“How are you destiny? “He says very slyly.

 “Apart from keeping hostage and throwing me inside this shit hole, I a m very fine thank you “I reply very sarcastically.

OOPS I think he detected my sarcasm because he did not look happy whatsoever. “You little bitch how you dare disrespect me and slap me, who do you think you are?”

 I reply “I think I’m Destiny Clark, who else? That would be silly if I say I think I am superman, come on Lord Nicholas be realistic”                                                                                              

  “Anderson! “Lord Nicholas screams suddenly. A boy about my age appeared from the shadow behind the door with a whip. I try to get up but my hand was tied to something. I gaze around trying to find the object pissing me off. Little did I know the boy already was behind me and whipped my back like ,It stinging like a thousand bees that sting you at the same time.

However I did not cry, I will never shed a tear in front of these monsters just for their own satisfaction. Never.

Two times the whip slashed through my back, I grazed my teeth together, fighting the urge to scream .3, 4, 5.It kept on going continuously until my back was numb from pain, tears were threatening to spill out my eyes, therefore I shut my eyes, endeavouring  the soreness.

Then I heard the door open and there stood Nicholas and…Asher.

There stood Asher with all his glory looking very angry. Nicholas was holding him by the collar and was throwing him inside the cellar .Huh? What’s going on? “Fucking bastard get in here, you never speak to me like that.Understood “Lord Nicholas spat in Ashers face.

 “Or what? “Asher said bravely. For some odd reason I find him even more handsome when he’s furious.

Lord Nicholas threw him inside and Asher did not budge but stood his ground and walk briskfully next to me.”You’re going to stay here for the night for disrespecting me and this little bitch”Nicholas looked down at me, no sympathy showing in his face at all. “Is also sleeping on the cold hard floor for tonight to learn your lesson “he sneered at me this time, I just glared at the side of the wall.

The door closed and the boy that was whipping me stood there for something to happen.”Asshole, what you gawking at “Asher said all of a sudden to the boy, I forgot he was there.

 I turned to him and said “what did you do wrong to get yourself in here “I crooked out, only just managing to speak. “Well, a man just came and wrapped a black cloth on you to suffocate and dragged you down here right? Well I was arguing with the bastard Nicholas and I got sent here, well to be honest I really don’t mind because you’re here “he said

“Wow, you managed to get Nicholas this angry on your first day; well you’re in for a bumpy ride “I said quietly

I looked back and saw the boy still standing there “do I still have more lashing to go through “I said sighing.

 “WHAT! They whipped you, thats illegal, that man should be arrested “he say full on rage, while standing up and looking at my back, I forgot he did not see because he was facing me.

“GET the fuck out now “Asher said to the boy, the boy doesn’t look so brave anymore, I slyly smile as he moves closer to the door not losing eye contact with Asher. He he Sucker.

“Oh my god Destiny, I going to kill that motherfucker”Asher says crouching to the floor next to me.He looked at me and I turned my head round not wanting to make eye contact “Destiny, look at me “he says while grabbing my chin softly and making him gaze into my eyes.It felt as if he could read my soul, all the motion I’m feeling; depressed, lost, hopeless.

Then the next thing I know were both leaning in and the keys are clinging in the background.

vote comment or fan thanks