Chapter 3: Picture of Hernandez

Recap:

"You best not lay a finger on Natalie, or else" I say bravely, if they're going to hurt Natalie they have to go through me first. He turns around motionlessly and says "Or what destiny? What are you going to do? "

Here's Chapter 3!

I breathed in and out slowly regaining my posture before I lose it and lash out on him. "Tell your boys leave Natalie alone, or else" I say simply, God! This man doesn't understand anything.

"Or what Destiny" he replied.

I swear I just had a Déjà vu.

"Natalie is crying upstairs because one of your horny boys were about to jump her" I said getting some what infuriated by his calm position, he was slouched on his chair with a bored look on his face. "And "he states coolly .

The idiot smirks at my irritation, I slap his office table already frustration evident on my stance and expression.

"You already making our lives difficult by taking us for hostages because a stupid amount of money wasn't paid back to you by our parents" I say breathlessly, thanking the dear lord I did not stutter in front of this atrocious man.

The monster in front of me replied "as long as you're here, you follow my rules, understand? I'll tell those boys to leave Natalie alone, however there's a severe punishment for your dear Natalie, for punching my boys" he said wearing a serious façade.

 Asswipe.

I narrowed my eyes and scrunched my nose in disgust "oh hell no, let me take the so called 'severe punishment', putting emphasis on the last two words.

"No, now get out from my office -oh yeah tell those two girls to come downstairs and cook for my men, and there's a new boy that's going to accompany you guys for a while until his parents pay me back " while motioning his hand for me to go.

I had to fight off the urge to strangle him like homer Simpson does to Bart. However, I knew better not unless I wanted a beating, so I trotted through the door not closing his door. There were weird paintings and the downstairs part of the house was spotless, due to us girls working excessively. I remember the first day I was thrown here blind folded, because they did not want to give out there location in case we knew our way out. I sighed dejectedly because I knew tonight Natalie will do something she regrets; either gets a beating or something. I shake my head to get those horrifying vivid images out of my head, the day Emily raised a hand to Lord Nicholas and he locked her inside this room with this psycho man and you know the rest...

I get the shivers by just thinking about it.

I enter the room, feeling defeated and gloomy "guys we got to go downstairs to cook and clean "I said already feeling drained. I glance at Natalie and Emily seeing them all getting up with red puffy eyes, honestly, I feel for them, because they both experienced the horrible experience .

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all drained out of energy, the house was cleaned from top to bottom; boys randomly came in the house and smirked at us.

Some even 'accidentally 'poured juice just to make us work long.

Taylor and Dez get more freedom than us girls.

It was now about evening time and me, Natalie and Emily entered Lord Nicholas's office to dismiss us. I knocked and it was followed by a "come in". Immediately I saw Taylor and Hernandez standing greeting a boy same age as us kindly but I couldn't see his face properly.

"Girls this is the new boy I was talking about, Asher, "Lord Nihcolas said to us, addressing this new boy.

I get to a comfortable space in the office and turn my face sideways to see a boy with jet black hair that was spiked up neatly and had bright luminous brown eyes that was flaring in anger; I would have felt the same because he was taken away from his loved ones as hostage. Who would be happy?

 It was the most attractive sight I have ever seen.

I just kept on staring because his eyes was so alluring and....oh crap I must be drooling.

"Err... HI, welcome to this hell hole" I mumble finally getting out of my trance; he acknowledged my presence and replied "I can see why you call it a hell hole and I want to know why the fuck I'm doing here!"  I was taken back from his aggressive response. Note taken; never get on his bad side.

"Whoa, calm your nerves dude, Destiny here, the two girls, me and Hernandez are taken for hostages, just like you we were blind folded and taken away." Taylor butts in defensively, standing by my side. See why I love these people.

"Oh....Erm sorry " he stated simply, I detected a little sympathy in his voice. I had to resist in making a ' aww' sound because he looks so cute.

Shut up destiny! Oh crap I must be making a weird face in front of him and the others. Oh how embarrassing.

After an awkward silence, Lord Nicholas decides to grab Natalie by her arm forcefully and says "Natalie isn't it, you're coming with me"

Whats going to happen to Natalie?