I could only nod before Taehyung pout intensifies.

"Suit yourself hyung,"

"But really, the former manager come to pay this cafe a visit and said that so many things had change here,good changes,"

Jimin stuff his mouth with some food as he mumble, "your food~~~"

Turning to me,Taehyung smile tiredly, "plus,its semester break for university students.Maybe that's why,"

At this Jimin whine louder, "Hyung, we're doomed.Hungry teenagers are not to be played with.Semester break is a disaster for us,"

"Actually,its a blessing,"

"How come?" Jimin's eyes widen in wander before he squint them suspiciously, "Don't you dare mention money or I'll kill myself with this chopstick,"

Jin hyung only laugh,taking a seat next to me,"Semester break means a part-time workers.Someone temporary just how we need them , plus younger,"

"Have you got one hyung?" I ask,nudging his side.

"Well-" the little bell chime above the door chime, cutting him off yet Jin hyung have a wide grin on, "speaking of the devil,"

"Hello?" A lanky guy with dark brown hair and deep doe eyes with the same shade come in,seeming a little bit lost.

"Sorry,we're closed for lunch break-"

"Ji no," the oldest beam, "he's a new worker here,part-time worker,"

"Hi,"the boy wave shyly,his other hand clutching the bag's strap on his shoulder tightly, "I'm Jeon Jungkook,"

"Fancy meeting you kid.I'm Hoseok and this is Taehyung,"

I bite my lower lip,hesitating for a moment before I force out the next words, "My dongseang,"

The younger bow politely with a small smile,a smile that show his gratitude for our welcoming antics.

Jimin jolt up from his chair with a wide grin,eyes smile on full display, "I'm Jimin,Park Jimin,"

The new kid has his face flush with shyness,averting his gaze,"Nice knowing you Jimin.I'm Jeon Jungkook,"

Jimin laugh at that,eyes shrinking into crescent, "I believe it's a hyung to you kid,"

And Jungkook laugh louder, "Hah,that's a funny one dude.Nice joke,"

Jimin's laughter smear with confusion as it slowly ceased down, "What joke?"

"Aish you sneaky brat..." the taller ruffled Jimin's hair, "trying to make your hyung call you hyung,"

"But I am your hyung !! " Jimin look offended,like really offended.The only thing that ruined his supposed-to-be mad image are his cute little pout,puffed cheeks and knitted eyebrows.Let just say him in general.

I bite the inside of my cheek while Taehyung keep on stuffing his mouth full with food,an initiative to muffled up our laughter,Jin hyung already let out a few snorts.

"I've already graduated from university,not like you,"

Jungkook give him an unamused look,he seems less awkward then before, "Really now?Look in the mirror and see yourself,little Jimin,you look like a kindergartners.Now be nice and call me hyung,"

"You-- " Jimin hiss,face burning red "I am the hyung here !!"

Never in my life I see Jimin this offended and hurt.He usually the type that never get mad that easily.

Which make me rather confuse wether to laugh or not.

Better not.

With one swift movement,he has smack his Identity card onto Jungkook's stunted face,the piece of valuable plastic fall to the floor with Jungkook's pride.

"You're older ?!?!? " the youngest out of all of us gawk,eyes big in disbelief.

"B-but you're so small..a-and cute,so short -- "

"I'm WHAT !! "

I cross my fingers as I pray.

RIP Jeon Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sorry for the filler chap, but I just have to put the coconut head in...hehe

~XOXO~
^~^,

HaNa