Chapter 3

Last Time

Little did America know that France had noticed his behavior and had changed his idea towards their relationship. And no one would of thought that France was now plotting a way to get America and England together. As for England, he didnt know that Japan and America were at a war for his heart,  even if they did not know themselves what so ever, although they both had thought in similar in their heads which is "England is going to stay by my side."

Now on to the story
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Third POV

As the world meeting continued America was silent. He did not even bother to say something about building a huge hero robot to help the world. As for England came up with plenty of wonderful ideas with Japan backing them up. For example:

"Why don't we try to decrease to amount of items we trade to other countries, thus giving less work to those countries like Japan and China, to try and reduce the problem of the pollution in the air. " stated England

"Yes!!! I agree with England." Stated China, for he wanted less work for his people and and himself, and Russia for he wanted China happy.

As for Japan he nodded his head with a statement of,  "I agree with England-sama, for the most polluted countries here are China-san and myself. "

And so on.

As for America he had cringed when he heard Japan end England's name with -sama

Soon it was time for the break, which Germany had decided would be about an hour and a half,  and England had asked Japan if he wanted something to eat. Of course Japan had politely declined the offer for he did not know that England was a really good cook.  England as stubborn as he is continued to ask until he got an "Okay" as an answer. 

England then left the meeting room and went into the lounge/kitchen to make Japan something to eat without noticing that the American county had followed close behind. 

When England was done cooking he had a well done soup, 1/2 a dozen scones ,and lavender mint tea which he then passed to a tray.  As he was about to leave he put some on a separate tray for America and France. He then turned to see that America was looking at him wide eyed which caused him to almost drop the trays.

"What the bloody hell America??!!! You almost made me drop the bloody food!!! " exclaimed England.

"E-En-England??!!!  H-How??!! I thought you didn't know how to cook. You always cooked bad when I was younger!!" questioned America totally ignoring England's exclaim.

"Bloody wanker!!!! I know how to cook I  would just forget I was cooking but now I always remember. Also here, " explained England while handing America a tray with soup, 1/2 a dozen scones, and lavender mint tea,  " it's for France and you.  I hope that you enjoyed it."

"Umm w-well thanks England for  the food. "

"No problem poppet. Now let's head back to the meeting room and have some food before it gets cold. "

"Alright! "

"Well then let's go. "

Both countries walk to the meeting room and made small talks about how they have been since the Revolution and how their countries have improved. 

When they reached the meeting room America opened the door and let England go in first receiving a 'thank you' in return. England then went to Japan with the food.

"Here love your food. " said England

"England-sama it looks delicious you didn't have to. " chirped Japan

"Oh love it is no problem for me here, help yourself. I hope you like it." responded England.

"Well thank you England-sama." answered Japan

When Japan tried it he was expecting a bad taste for he had heard and seen his cooking before and he had heard about the countries that had tasted the food that they barely survived, so overall he was nervous to taste the food. What he didn't expect was for it to be the opposite,  the food tasted wonderful and he let out a little moan due to the taste, which in response he got a shocked expression from England.

"H-Hey J-Japan is the food good. " he asked nervously, for he was expecting Japan to spit it out.

"What??!! Yes England -sama the food is wonderful!!!"  Japan exclaimed which made everyone one look at him in astonishment for multiple reasons. For one,  he yelled.  Secondly,  he had tasted England's food and had not spit it out. Lastly, he had said it tasted wonderful.

America POV
(Before Japan tasted England's food)

I walked towards France, which was finishing his plan,  with the food that England had cooked.

"Hey France here is some food would you like some?" I asked

"Umm of course love I need some food. " he responded

When he tastes the food his eyes widened and whispered.

"You are in charged of dinner tonight we are not going out for dinner after the meeting okay? "

"Why am I in charge of dinner, France?" I asked, confused.

"Wasn't it you the one who did the food? " he asked

"No....... The one who made the food was England. " I responded

"Love........  England can't cook" he retorted chuckling slightly.

"No, seriously France, England cooked the food he just handed it to me because he made too much for Japan and himself. " I informed, and at that time Japan exclaimed.

Third POV

"WHAT???!!! " yelled everyone

"Japan have you lost your mind England can't cook for his life!!! " yelled China

"Yeah Japan he probably bought the food and warmed it up in the lounge!! " added Russia

"Hey what would be the bloody reason for me to lie to Japan??!!" exclaimed England.

"Hey you guys England did cook the food I saw him do so in the lounge. " said America

"Thanks America."

"No problem Iggy! "

"My name is England not Iggy! You bloody git! "

"Okay break time is over!!" boomed Germany's voice through the room, as he was returning from the shop down the street for he had gone to get some food.

"Hai/Yes" replied the countries.

~time skip~

After the meeting Japan took England to a fancy restaurant, with a chandelier hanging from the center,  with art decorating the walls with windows that showed part of the lake and others part of the garden outside that was kept by the restaurant.

"Wow Japan........... this is beautiful you didn't have to bring me to such an expensive place" awed England

"Oh England-sama it is no problem for me to bring you out for dinner at my favorite restaurant." replied Japan.

After the little conversation they were lead to a table that showed the lake with the stars and moon reflected on it.  When they sat down they talked about how they were planning to do later on in their life and how they were going to work things out as to there relationship.

But what both countries did not know was that they were being watched over by two people in particular while eating their dinner.

Okay this was it for this chapter I hope that you enjoyed it. So now on to the questions. Who do you think is watching Japan and England during dinner? What are France and America doing?  How will things turn out for England and Japan? Bye my Lightning Bolts Pickagirl503 out.