Chapter 3: Sophie

Me, Austin, and Derrik sat in this huge library for over a few hours. I was hoping we would find Sophie in the locker. " Do you think she ran away?" I asked, wanting to cry. " I don't think so. She's a scaredy cat. She won't go anywhere." Derrik answered, hysterically. 

We opened the door to outside, to find a walker. THAT'S WHAT THOSE ARE CALLED! A WALKER!. 

 Hey, I know what those outside are called!" I yelled. " WALKERS!" I screamed. I learned this from watching The Walking Dead. 

Now that we knew what these thing's were, we can finally understand and take them on. First off, we need to find weapons.  " Where are we going to find weapons in a LIBRARY?" Austin said, walking towards a backroom. Every building has that ONE closet, full of weapons, or what not. This had bats, knives, guns, anything. 

I grabbed a knife, derrik grabbed a bat, and austin grabbed a hammer. I don't even know why he thought a hammer would be a better object than a GUN, but that's none of my business. 

We started our way out the door. " Okay, the school is just across the road. Walk slowly so they don't hear you." austin whispered.  The walkers were a while away, but still in walking distance. We could be easily spotted. 

* Sophies POV* 

* Sophies POV* 

Sitting in this locker, waiting for help isn't going to do me any good. I looked through the slits in the locker to see if anyone or anything was there. I didn't hear anything, so maybe this was my chance to run. 

I crack open the locker door, and step my foot out. As soon as I opened the locker door, i walked out and I come face to face with a walker. " AHHHHH!" I screamed. I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. 

" SOPHIE! OVER HERE!" Derrik yelled to me, opening the front door. " Someone kill this thing!" I yelled, running out the door. 

As soon as I made it out of the door, the walker's started chasing us, running faster and faster, until they got to the door and Jessica, doing what I never thought she'd do, slammed the door into the walker's face, and it's face splattered all over the door. Blood and brains everywhere. " GROSS!, BUT COOL! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE PLEASE!" I yelled. 

I didn't know what to do with this chapter, so I kind of just threw this together.