"Aw, he is so cute. I'm gonna put the gel on your stomach, it may feel cold." Kayleigh says as she begins to ultrasound. She finds the baby heart beat right away. Benji smiles as he hears his siblings heartbeat for the first time.

"That's the baby's heart beating, isn't that cool?" RJ asks and Benji nods with a big smile. "One hundred and thirty beats per minute that's great. Baby look excellent, right on track for it's age." Kayleigh says as she takes a few measurements and pictures.

"Can you tell what the baby is?" RJ asks, making Will and Kayleigh laugh. "The baby has it's legs closed so it doesn't wanna show us today. But usually it's better to wait until the anatomy scan. I have seen a few surprises where people find out very early and then it's wrong. Do you guys have a guess?" Kayleigh says.

"It doesn't matter to us. We will be happy either way." RJ says to Kayleigh. "Benji, do you want a baby brother or sister?" Will asks Benji. "Baby sissy!" Benji says proudly. "He wants a baby sister so bad." Will says with a smile.

"Aw, that is precious! You guys will find out in a few weeks! Here are some pictures of the baby for you guys." Kayleigh says. "Aw, thank you so much. Look bubba, here's pictures of the baby." Will says as Benji looks at the pictures of the baby.

"Dr. Riley will be in here in a few minutes. See you guys next time!" Kayleigh says with a smile as she waves at Benji. Kayleigh leaves the room. Will sits up and smiles at RJ and Benji.

"Baby looks bigger! Look at the baby waving." RJ says and Benji smiles happily. "I am so glad everything looks great. I was worried sick." Will says and RJ smiles.

"I told you the baby was okay. Don't worry." RJ says as he kisses Will. Dr. Riley knocks on the door. "Come in." Will says. Dr. Riley walks in and smiles. "Hello, guys!" Dr Riley says a she shakes Will and RJ's hand.

"Hi cutie! What's your name?" Dr. Riley asks Benji. "I'm Benji." Benji says as he lays his head on RJ's shoulder. "Are you are the big brother?" Dr. Riley asks and Benji nods happily.

"That's awesome! He is so cute. How are you feeling Will?" Dr. Riley says as she checks out the ultrasound pictures and stats.

"I feel so much better. I still get a little nauseous but not as bad as before. Finally feeling like myself." Will says.

"That's great. I'm glad your nausea is diminishing. The baby looks great. All the measurements are perfect." Dr. Riley says. "Will got anxious right before we got here." RJ says and Will nods.

"That's very normal for first time pregnant people. Once you feel the baby moving around your anxiety will go down. Have you felt the baby move?" Dr. Riley asks as she types on the computer.

"I have felt little flutters. It's cute." Will says and Dr. Riley smiles. "That's great. Kayleigh said the baby was very active during the ultrasound!" Dr. Riley says with a grin.

"When could I feel the baby from the outside?" RJ asks Dr. Riley. "You would probably feel the baby during the twenty week mark. Sometimes later when the baby gets bigger and kicks stronger." Dr. Riley says to RJ.

Benji is falling asleep. "Aw, the big brother is falling asleep." Dr Riley says as RJ smiles. "He is tired. He woke up very early and couldn't wait to see the baby." Will says proudly.

"How old is he and how long has he been home?" Dr. Riley asks Will and RJ. "We adopted him right before he turned three, so since September. This pregnancy was a surprise." RJ says as he looks at Benji who is fast asleep.

"He can't wait for the baby to be here." Will says and Dr. Riley smiles. "Kayleigh said he was very excited! Have you had any bleeding?" Dr. Riley asks.

"No bleeding at all." Will says and Dr Riley writes it down. "Next time I will see you guys is for the anatomy scan in a month!" Dr. Riley says as she shakes Will and RJ's hands.

"Thank you so much." RJ says. "Thank you so much!" Will says with a smile.

Will and RJ hold hands as they leave the doctor's office. Will vlogs them holding hands and Benji sleeping in RJ's arms.

"My appointment went really well. The baby looks so cute. Here's a picture!" Will says as he shows the ultrasound.

"The nurse couldn't find out the gender, the baby kept its legs closed

"The nurse couldn't find out the gender, the baby kept its legs closed. Which is totally fine, we will figure out the gender next time! Bubba was so excited to see the baby and hear the baby's heartbeat." RJ says as he sits Benji in his car seat.

"Yeah, I can't wait to find out the gender. Also, it is Benji's nap time so that's why he fell asleep. He did really well during the appointment, he listened and he talked with the doctor which was adorable." Will says as he watches RJ buckling in Benji.

Benji wakes up and is confused. "Hey bubba. We are going home now." Will says as Benji yawns again.

RJ buckles in Benji and begins to drive home. RJ carries in Benji and lays him on the couch next to Will. Will and Benji are cuddling on the couch.

RJ vlogs the sweet moment. Will is reading something on his phone while Benji is fast asleep.

"You know, you guys won't be able to do this much longer." RJ says and Will frowns. "Don't remind me." Will says as he kisses Benji's forehead.

Will, RJ and Benji spent rest of the day together! :)