big decisions

" Your the prince?" I asked him in disbelief. I'm supposed to marry him? Don't get me wrong he sure us a site to look at. I swept my eyes over him. he had on tight black skinny jeans and a red muscle shirt. He might as well just take it off, it's so tight, it leaves nothing for the imagination. Which I'm okay with, believe me.

" since the last time I checked I am." He said with a cocky smile. Oh no he's sarcastic, but that's okay two can play at that game. Well, maybe later.

"can I talk to Kathy alone?" Prince Luca asked everyone else in the room.

" Well, I guess, she is your bride." Dustin said. He walked over and kissed me on the top of the head. " Bye."

" What?..... Huh?... No, don't go. Don't leave me alone. Please!" I begged. They can't leave me alone with him. I don't know him. He could hurt me. He is a vampire after all.

All of a sudden Luca was in my face, I jumped back. Well I tried to.

"I will never hurt you, ever!" He said with a pained expression on his face. For some strange reason I believe him. I took a deep breathe.

Trust him. The voice in my head told me.

I can't, I don't know him. I argued

But I trust him. It said

Well, I don't and I'm the one in control, so shut up and go away!!! I yelled.

Fine, loud mouth. It mumbled and left. I let out on aggravated moan. Ugh stupid always has to get the last word.

" What is it, what's wrong?" Luca asked me. He rushed to my side way to quick. I flinched back. a mother pained look passed over his face and he slowly reached up to touch my face. " I'm sorry my sweet, I didn't mean to.frighten you. But why did you moan? Is something hurt?" He looked stressed. man this dude is weird.

" Yes, I'm perfectly entirely fine." I rolled my eyes. " Why did you

Want to talk to me alone?" I asked a little frightened at what he might say next.

"Well my parents, the king and queen, thought it would me best if you would move in with us since it would be a lot safer what with the vampire that attacked you and all. Or we would have to force your family to move. It's just not safe for you here. it's all up to you. I know it's a shock and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for making you chose. Take your time I'll be back with you some food." He grabbed my hand and kissed my palm. I stopes breathing , and my heart skipped a beat. Wait it what? Oh no this can't be good.

stop day dreaming you have a decision to make! the voice in my head said

Oh yeah that's Wright move in with the prince or make my mom leave the place she has dreamed about her whole life.

You see, mom and I just moved here 2 years ago. My mom dias this is where she was born and raised. This is where she met her first love. But she had to leave here after she married my dad. He didn't like small Towns he made her move to Atlanta. And she hated it.

After she divorced him she moved back. We boat land to build her dream house. We just just finished it 6 months ago. I can't make her leave the one place she's happy at that would be horrible. She would hate me....

I know what I have to do now. I have to sacrifice my life for her. Just like she did for me.

Just then the door opens and Luca walked in with a plate of delicious food. But I couldn't think strait I had to tell him first. But I don't know how to say it. As if he could read my mind he said.

" You've made a decision." it was more of a statement then a question. but I answered it anyway.

" yes, I'll go with you." I said with tears coming out of my eyes. This is for you mom. That was the last words I thought before sobs shook my entire body.

.......................................................................

Yeah I know sort of short but I'm going to try and upload stuff like this every week. Okay?

Love you guys!

Please

Vote

Comment

And

Fan....... :)