Makeup

A picture of my betch Bretman Rock slaying as usual

So I don't wear makeup. But I understand why some people would. SO THAT DOESN'T GIVE SOME GUYS THE RIGHT TO CALL US GIRLS CATFISHES OR INSECURE OR BITCHY. AS I READ ON IG ONCE, a girl doesn't have to wear makeup because they're trying to impress someone, or because they're insecure.

Bruh we're  just trying to embrace the bomb ass bitch we are.

WE'RE PRETTY FLUCKING PROUD OF WHO WE ARE, EVEN IF FEMALES GO THROUGH HELL.

So to some guys and some girls, grow tf up because we're not trying to impress anyone half the time. The only person I should be impressing is myself (and God if you're religious) because we all know we're sexy little beasts, even if we don't act like it sometimes.

I personally see makeup as an art. The way it's displayed is damned cool, and even if it's a color that most don't use (like green with sparkles), they somehow find a way to slay.

*cough* Bretman Rock *cough*

But..... anyways

WE DON'T GO TO SCHOOL, USE OUR OWN DAMN MONEY, GO OUT IN PUBLIC TO LOOK NICE FOR YOU MEN.

YES JIMMY, YOU.

JACOB YOU BETTER SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.

BOB IF YOU ROLL YOUR EYES ONE MORE TIME, I'LL SMACK YOU.

WE AIN'T DAMNED OBJECTS  (I'm going feminist crazy)

As my fourth grade teacher said (shout-out Mr. Racosky) "all yall manses think yall smart"

And now let's move onto other girls.

There are girls out there that are like "I don't need to wear makeup because I'm not insecure. I love myself the way I am" WELL THAT'S FUCKING NICE AIN'T IT. I would probably wear makeup if:

1. I was allowed to
2. I wasn't broke af
3. I wasn't the lazy douche I am

But to those girls, we don't need to wear makeup. It's not a necessity. But yall make it seem like it is. Maybe I just wanna look more presentable :(

BTW, is "covering up your insecurities" really that bad? Like are you trying to make me feel bad? It's like people are saying that because we have insecurities, we shouldn't cover them up to make ourself feel better? That's what it sounds like to me. There are people out there with severe burns, acne, and acne scars (me) and I don't get what's such a big deal about putting on some concealer to make yourself feel like a better person, like less of an asshole.

Bruh you could be home alone bored as shyt, not doing anything, and then being like "oh! I feel like doing my makeup just for my own joy and pleasure"

So I give the biggest ass shout-out to the girls that wear makeup everyday and don't give a fuck about what anyone says. I have so much respect for those people.

Last, I saw a YouTube comment that said:

"Makeup is false advertising"

Heh no.

I am not a product, I am not for sale. I am a human being and you can kindly leave and never talk to me again.

Can I not slay for once in my life?

CASUAL rants :)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara