*~ Sticks And Stones ~* #Harry Styles Punk/Dark#

A/N - So yea  it is a Harry Styles fanfiction, No he is not in this chapter, yes he will be in the next one! Oh and in the next one something risky happens to Finite!! :) Enjoy! xox

-- Fin's POV --

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=111492311 - OUTFIT 

I rested my weary head on the train window; I listened to the vibrations while observing the countryside. My luggage sat peacefully beside me, my life was held within this suitcase. 19 years, 1 suitcase. I moved my head back to the seat before inserting my headphones into my pierced ears. I contemplated the last few years of my dreary life. 5 mounts ago I had no idea I had a father, I thought I was alone. Especially after my mother dying and my aunt taking me in, I had no idea what to think. I held the letter my mother had written for my nineteenth birthday tightly in my fragile hands. I still hadn't opened it. I had to much on my mind, especially after my Aunt died of cancer. I gently opened the envelope to find a lilac sheet of paper with formal font. Despite the rips and creases I read it.

To my dearest Infinity Norma Jeane Edwards

Finite, you are probably reading this because something has happened to me, and it's your 19 birthday. Or something has happened to your Aunt Jennifer. Or maybe all 3. If so, I am so sorry you have had to find out like this. My dearest girl. You have a twin; she lives with your father in London. I'm sorry you never got to meet her. It was arranged by me and your father. It was for the best. I've left you in my care or Aunt Jennifer's care, I couldn't trust your father at the time, but I hope he is trustworthy to you.  Infinity Norma Jean Edwards. Infinity, the state of being infinite. Norma Jean, I chose your middle name because I looked up to Norma Jean Mortenson, she was a strong woman who stood up for herself, and considered herself a beautiful, independent woman. That’s how I hope you will be as well. Because you are a strong, beautiful, independent woman, I know that you and your sister will grow up as strong, independent women. There are so many questions you probably have that are unanswered. I’m going to leave that to your father. I just ask for one thing, you visit Ashton’s grave at least once a month. Your father will give you the details. I hope you take every opportunity given to you and progress well. Good luck my dear. I’m sorry this letter was so short but I don’t have much time. I love you.

Love always and forever

Don’t forget, Inhale the positive, exhale the negative.

x x

I frowned as I finished reading, before quickly putting away the letter into my handbag. What did she mean she doesn’t have much time? Who is Ashton? The questions raced through my mind, and I froze. I felt as if I was stuck in some sort of trance in my own mind, before almost jumping out of my skin.

WATERLOO, LONDON WATERLOO.” I let my heart pace return to normal before realizing I was at my station. I took a deep breath as I forced my past back out of my mind; exhale the negative, inhale the positive. I stole my luggage off the Velcro seat before rushing off the train and politely, pushing my way onto the claustrophobic platform.  Hopefully my sister will recognise me, or me her. One hopes to not get lost in an unfamiliar city. All of my inquires continued to dance around my brain, no matter how hard I attempted to put them on pause. All of a sudden a harsh pain shot through my left arm. Fortunately I’m used to the pain, so my reaction was unnoticeable. I mentally “high fived” myself for having the conscious to cover myself up well. I predict I won’t be swimming anytime soon. I avoided the crowd by inelegantly dragging myself and my overweight luggage over to the lift. I realized I was standing solo before pressing “G” for “Ground”. I studied my disastrous appearance in the lengthy mirror around the lift. I clipped back a strand of my coffee coloured hair which was out of place. I made sure I was fully covered before hiking over to the exit. I was incredibly surprised they didn’t ask to see my ticket, after all London is full of crime and other illegal business. I mentally shrugged as I continued my adventure. Eventually I found the exit, it was just ahead the confectionary and convenient shops. I adventurously fingered my handbag, desperately feeling for my chilly IPhone. As soon as I discovered my phones whereabouts, I enlarged the photograph of my sister. My mother stated in the letter she was my twin, however we looked nothing alike. When I spoke to her and my father I was informed that she would be picking me up as my father has an important meeting. He did suggest that he make it up to me when he arrives though. I was incredibly puzzled as me and my sister agreed to meet in the train station by Krispy Kream. But I couldn’t see her. I sighed dramatically due to my disappointed mood. All of a sudden a strangely familiar feminine voice was heard over the deafening noise of modern music and unsatisfied customers. I looked around and saw a light haired hippy, looking girl, bouncing up and down until her eyes met mine. She beamed as she made her way towards me. I suddenly recognised her as my sister.