♣Chapter 5

•Misukis p.o.v•

I quickly thru my phone down and pulled my pants up, yes, I was in the middle of, eh, whatever when Kimisu texted. I felt embarrassed. And the worst thing, was that I was thinking of him.

I started clearing up my bedroom so it looked kind of nice then I went to wash my hands. I then ran to the kitchen and turned the kettle on, I do this because, I know that when Kimi is upset, a cup of tea is the best thing for him. As soon as the kettle boiled, I made two cups of tea and brought them into my bedroom, and I sat on my bed, waiting for his arrival. I was very worried about him tho, so, I started tugging on my sleeve hopping that he would arrive soon...

After five minutes, I was a bit more worried... «Is he even going to come?... » I thought. Just as I thought that, there was a knock on the door. I rapidly shot up from my bed and ran to the front door. I briefly ruffled my hair up before opening the door. And there, standing in my doorway, was the most horrid sight I had ever seen: Kimisu with poofy red eyes and a runny nose, sniffling.

"Oh my god Kimi!! What happened? Who did this to you?? Quick, let's to my room and you can tell ke everything there!" I said not letting him explain. I grabed his hand and took him to my room.

We sat down on my bed and I gave him his cup of tea so that he can calm down a bit. He thanked me and siped his warm drink. Once we had fineshed drinking, I loooed at him and asked.

"So, uh, what happened?"

He sniffled. That just made me want to kiss him on the lips and tell him everhthing wil be ok.

"Y-yukio..." he said between two sniffles

"What did she do??" I asked as I put my arms around him.

"S-she cheated!!" He soded befor hiding his face in my chest crying hard.

My heart sank for him.. «How did he find out? Did she tell him? Or did he see her with an other guy?» I thought

I held him tight

"I'm so sorry Kimisu...." I sighted

He sniffled still not showing his face.

"How did it happen?" I then asked him. He sat up then sat between my legs. I blushes and then held him.

He then told me the whole story. He started crying crying again.

"Please don't cry Kimi...please" I begged.

He noded then cuddled up to me.

I felt my whole face turn red, my urges to kiss him got bigger every second, my heart was racing and pounding.

He rest his head on my shoulder. Oh my god, this feels so right....

"K-Kimisu ?...."

"Yes?"

Whith his words I pressed my lips onto his