Chapter 2

Wally sent Artemis to get superboy, he did once have a teeny crush on superboy, and now he wanted to see his dick.

Artemis came back about 10 minutes later with superboy, it seemed that she had made up a story about some emergency, Wally ran around superboy, just like he had with Robin and Artemis.

Wally turned to Artemis and gave her the following order "Artemis, go to your room and take a nap, when you wake up you will have no memories of the past hour and will be out of my control". With that Artemis turned and left.

"Robin strip superboy" Wally said excitedly. Robin took of Superboy's clothes and revealed his massive sweaty 9 inch cock. "Play with yourself superboy while i talk to Robin". Superboy started wanking.

"Robin, when i click my fingers you will leave the trance, you will admit to the whole team and that you are my boyfried and that you love me, but you will still do whatever i tell you to do" stated Wally, next to his naked boyfriend.

Wally clicked his fingers and Robin left the trance and engaged in a loving kiss with his adorable boyfriend. "Hey Rob get on your knees and give superboy a blowjob" Wally said almost laughing.

The response was a simple "ok babe". Robin grabbed Superboy's massive dick and put the head to his mouth. Robin took in the head, then slowly the rest of his juicy cock. It wasn't long before superboy and Robin were cumming all over each other.

Wally picked up Robin, and put him on the bed, his ass in the air. Wally inserted his dick into Robin's tight-ass.
Robin whimpered in pain as Kid flash entered him, but he just kept going.

So yeah short chapter, probably won't update for about a week so sorry about that. Love you all please leave a comment and vote and maybe even follow me? Love you all. 💘