Chapter 1

Wally had been messing around in Uncle Barry's speed lab when he thought of a new idea. He raced back to mount justice.

Time skip

Robin decided it would be best to go check on Wally, it had been two days since Wally locked himself in his room, he was experimenting again.
Robin knocked and entered.

"Oh hi dick, what's up?" he said. "Oh nothing just wanted to see why you've been in here so much" the bird stated whilst sitting on the bed.

"Oh you've come at the perfect time" Wally said with a smirk, he started running around Robin, incredibly fast, Robin noticed Wally's costume start changing color, it was now multiple colors. "W-what's going on said the bird weakly" Wally sped up, then abruptly stopped.

Robin just sat on the bed, not moving or talking. "Do a Handstand" Wally ordered. Robin mindlessly flipped and landed in a handstand. "Down" he ordered, instantly Robin flipped to his feet. Wally cupped Robin's balls through the tight uniform. "Your feeling very horny robin, you want to undress and wank" Wally said with a cute giggle.

Robin was hard. Robin removed his cape and his domino mask, he pulled his shirt off, then his shoes, he was about to pull off his pants but hesitated. "Hurry up" Wally urged. Robin took them off  Robin stood there in his black batman boxers, wally ordered him to stop. Wally put his hands at the top of Robin's underwear and slowly pulled them down, Robin's 6 inch sweaty dick fell out. "Do cartwheels" Wally ordered whilst blushing. Robin started cartwheeling around the room, his dick moving up and down, left and right with the movements.

Wally was getting horny, Robin's dick was so attractive. But he wanted to play with his new toy before he did anything serious. Robin was still cartwheeling. Wally ordered him to do a series of gymnastic routines. Robin started doing a series of flips and other gymnastic routines. By now Robin's dick had gone limp, it was moving a lot now.

"Stop" Kid flash ordered calmly, Kid flash took off his own uniform. "Now resume" he continued. Robin again started his routine, while Kid flash pulled out his own 7 inch dick and started pumping it.

"Wally are you in there" a voice came from outside, it was Artemis. "Just a minute" Wally said before ordering Robin too hide in the closet and got himself dressed as quickly as possible, luckily he had super-speed.

He opened the door to greet Artemis, but before he could say anything, she was already inside "and i thought i was fast" he thought to himself. "Hey have you seen Robin" She asked in a confused voice. "Yeah, he left a while ago, something about training" he lied. "Oh ok, thanks" said Artemis turning to leave.

"Oh and one more thing Wally?" "Yeah" was the reply

Artemis: can i borrow a sweatshirt?

Wally: er.......why do you need a sweatshirt?

Artemis: tonight is movie night, and i want to wear something comfortable. I'll just get one from your closet.

Wally: NO! I'll get it for you!

Artemis: it's fine i got it

Artemis opened the closet to find a tranced Robin standing there.

Artemis: what the hell wally?!

Wally: I can explain...

Artemis: You have 5 seconds!

Wally: I only need 2...

Wally started running around where Artemis was standing, his suit changing color, he had a new slave, one that he didn't want.

So what do you guys think? I believe this is my longest chapter ever! Please leave a vote and comment and even follow me if possible! Love you all. 613 words!