Friday (2)

She had not much indeed. Just a chicory salad with some nuts and traces of ham. Luckily Henry was not hungry after the earlier bread and cheese.

He had dropped off his dog at his place before following Stephanie to hers, a tiny one bedroom flat on the last floor of the building. He was barely thinking, letting her lead the dance gladly, still unsure of where it was going.

He didn't have much to do anyway. She talked a lot and barely listened to his answers. He was not paying much attention either. Yet, he learned some about her. She was 28, single, from the North of France, barmaid in a hotel in Paris, went out a lot. No wonder why they ran into each other so little. And she had a dog indeed, if the tiny trembling thing sleeping on the couch could be considered a dog.

After the salad, Stephanie didn't bother clearing the table, joined her pet, took it in her lap and invited Henry to sit next to her. She went silent, obviously waiting for something. Henry froze. Maybe because of the creature guarding the lap of its owner, probably because he was unsettled by an unprecedented situation.

He was about to say something stupid when the dog-like thing jumped from the couch. He shut his brain off and leaned over Stephanie, grabbed her shoulders and kissed her. She opened her mouth at once and their tongues met greedily. Henry felt her lean back and made room for her to lay under him. He was hard already. He took her face between his hands enjoying her lips, her tongue. He felt her hand on his crotch and let her brush it while he kissed and bit her neck. But soon it was too much for him. He went down and pushed her shirt up to kiss her belly, hands on her hips. She got rid of her shirt altogether revealing a black lace bra. She arched her back when he started to unbutton her jeans and she helped him pull them down and away. The black lace g-string was a perfect match.

Henry stood up on his knees, quite unstable on the cushions and unbuttoned his white shirt slowly, watching her slither between his legs. Stephanie was not slender after all, she was skinny. Henry could have counted all of her ribs, the bra seemed empty and the thong was taut between her prominent hips. She grabbed him by the belt and started to unbuckle it. He moved from the couch to stand in front of her. She pulled down his pants and boxers at once. His dick popped out, free at last. She didn't let him think. Her lips closed on his cock. He gasped, closed his eyes and put his fingers in her curls. She sucked him hard and fast without any talent, but it had been so long for Henry that he endured it for a while. When he felt certain that she was hopeless, he pushed her away and just said:

- You have condoms?

She nodded silently and disappeared for a minute in her bedroom, failing to invite him inside. When she came back holding the needed item, he just grabbed her thighs to knot them around his waist. His dick hit the fabric still protecting her pussy almost painfully. His hands found her little ass and his tongue found hers back. He let himself fall on the couch making her straddle him. Stephanie opened the square wrapping with her teeth and unfolded the condom on his dick, efficiently enough for him to stay hard during the process. Henry pushed her ass up, put the string aside and let her down on him. She moaned loudly as he opened her and started to move her hips back and forth. His mouth got lost in her neck while he unfastened her bra. She threw it away across the small living room, her pelvis always rolling on him. His fingers were deep in her butt cheeks as he followed her rhythm. He leaned back, willing to pound her, make things a bit harder. She leaned back too, putting her hands on his knees behind her, arching her body.

Henry discovered just how flat her chest was. Luckily, being inside of her very wet pussy was proof he was not fucking a young boy. But the mere thought of it deflated him suddenly. He felt that he was less hard already. No way! Not now!

He pushed her away, made her fall on the couch. He flipped her over by the hips and pulled her ass up. His hard-on was failing fast. He took the base of his length to be able to penetrate her again. He pulled her thong down harshly, pushed himself inside her holding her thin waist and moved his hips slowly. She was moaning again and soon blood returned were it belonged. His stroke began to be more satisfactory. Soon he could pull out almost completely before hitting her hard. Soon he was gripping her hair and pounding her fast. Soon he exploded inside of her.

*

Henry left a few minutes later with a few words more and no promises. She had been the one to ask if they would meet again. How could he say no?

*

Back at his place, a few floors below, Henry hopped under the shower. The water helped him come to his senses and wash away the unpleasant latex smell on his hands and cock. He replayed the events of the evening once again in his mind, still not believing what had happened so fast. He remembered the thrill of the first kiss, when everything could still stop, everything could still fail. He remembered Stephanie's flat chest and the strange unsexy feeling he had, wondering if this would keep him from fucking her again. But then he remembered how she had moved on him and how she sounded when he pounded her.

He went to bed, hard again, hoping he'd run into her again soon. He had forgotten the dating site completely.