Saturday again (2)

She insisted they go to her place. Henry didn't care. He drove them there, not far away. Pity, because what she started in the car was both very pleasant and quite dangerous. Too bad he needed both of his hands to drive efficiently.

Her place was an apartment in an old Parisian building without any lift. He climbed the stairs behind her gladly, enjoying the view of her ass in her tight white pants, mouth watering. Thanks to his new exercise routine, he was not quite out of breath when they stopped on the fifth floor. So he grabbed her and kissed her fiercely while she tried to unlock the door. She answered trying to pull his shirt over his head while still on the doorstep. His hands found her butt and squeezed. She gasped and broke the embrace, a smile on her face. She grabbed his hands and pulled him inside. Henry shut the door behind them.

"Follow me!" She said while pulling her tank top over her head.

How could he refuse? He watched appetizing love handles getting away in the hallway and disappearing behind a door. He eventually complied with the order, taking off his own shirt for good. Before he could join her, her bra flew out the room she had entered. He pushed the door open and found her leaning against the sink of her pink bathroom, her heavy breasts offered to his eyes. He rushed on them with his mouth. Her hardening nipples were salty, delicious. Henry felt her hands on his skull, pressing his head on her tits. He choked on them gladly while her breath was getting faster. He bit. She cried out and pushed him back, still smiling. That smile... Henry tried to kiss it again but she pushed him away, her bare foot on his bare chest. How flexible! She looked at him from head to toe and said:

"Strip!"

Henry grab his belt but stopped there, waiting. Her smile widened and she started to unbutton her pants. Henry got rid of his dark blue jeans while she revealed pale blue lace panties and the full length of her legs. Then she started to play with the delicate fabric, taunting. So, Henry pulled down his boxers. She didn't even looked on his tensed dick and let her panties fall around her ankles. Henry feasted his eyes. Her pussy was perfectly smooth. The only colorful thing on her white skin was a butterfly tattoo above the groin. Henry kneeled to kiss it, grabbing her ass, licking her soft skin. But when his tongue touched her slit, she pushed him again.

"Wait!" she whispered.

She stepped into her bathtub, holding out her hand in invitation. Henry joined her there, embracing her. His mouth found her neck while the hot water started to run. He turned her around inside his arms. His dick pleasantly crushed in the small of her back. One of his hands found one of her breasts, while the other went down. He opened her gently, moving his fingers on her slit slowly. Soon he could feel how warm she was, how wet. He found her clit and his fingers started to move faster. Henry felt her hand closing on his cock. He pinched her nipple hard and moved his fingers even faster between her legs. First, he felt her tense against him. Then she lost her grip on him. Finally she exhaled in pleasure.

Henry kept his hands where they were, very still, for what seemed to be long time. His dick was throbbing against the soft skin of her back. The water was still running on both of them and Henry was drinking it from her neck. She moved away slowly, turned around to face him and let her mouth go down from his lips to his neck, from his shoulder to his chest. She squatted and her mouth found its way on his belly, still going down. When she closed her lips on his dick, he gasped and threw his head back. The water poured on his face, almost drowning him while he was almost choking her. His hands plunged inside the curls of her hair and he pushed her away gently.

"Wait, stop..." he begged. "I want you!"

She stood back and kissed him. His hands grabbed her ass and he pulled her against him. His dick crushed against her belly almost painfully. His fingers started to spread her butt cheeks, trying to find the warmth of her pussy again but she pushed him back and broke the embrace. She cut the water, wrung her hair in a highly erotic gesture and leaned over the sink. Henry watched her search the cabinet hidden behind the mirror with one single thought in his head. She finally found the condom she was looking for but she never had time to turn around. Henry pushed her against the wall, grabbed the condom and tore it open. She didn't move, watching him over her shoulder. He unfolded the latex on his length and squatted a bit to guide it inside of her. He stood again, forcing her to stand on her toes, thrusting his dick deep. He heard her hold her breast and then moan loudly. Henry grabbed her hips and started to pound her hard, all coherent thoughts long gone. She had to get hold of the shower rod with one hand, the other wiping water drops on the tiles trying to keep her balanced. Henry was almost lifting her off the ground with each stroke. She begged:

"Wait.. Wait... I can't..."

Henry pounded her twice or thrice before the words made any sense. He stopped moving, still inside her.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah... You're just too tall for me."

Seeing that her beautiful smile was still on her face, he laughed.

"Oh? Sorry for that!"

He pulled himself out and stepped out of the bathtub. He held her hand to help her join him and, grabbing her by the hips, pushed her down on all four on the bath mat and kneeled behind her. She laughed till he thrust his cock back in bluntly.

"Better?" he grunted.

Henry didn't wait for her answer. He just grabbed her by the shoulders to pound her again. She screamed from surprise and pleasure. Soon, the little interruption was forgotten and soon, Henry came.

*

They took another shower together, not saying much, kissing, caressing each other. Unfortunately, Henry's body failed him and it never went further. He dried himself enjoying the sight of her doing the same. He had a hard time putting his smelly clothes back on while she could wear fresh and simple white panties. And nothing else... He left her a few minute later as simply as the met, like it was natural.

When Henry reached the last step of the stairs, he realized that he didn't even know her name.