All Hell Breaks Loose

The Impala pulled up to the SunnySide Diner "Hey, don't forget the extra onions this time, huh?" Dean told Sam as he handed over some money. Sam rolled his eyes

"Dean, you forget we're the ones who gotta have to ride in the car with your extra onions." Dean only grinned, causing Selina to roll her eyes and exit the Impala as well.

"Where you going?"

"To take a leak," Dean gave her a disgusted look "You asked dumbass," she followed Sam

Dean stuck his head out the window "Hey, see if they've got any pie. Bring me some pie! I love me some pie," he watched as the two went into the cafe and talked to the waiter. Suddenly, Dean's car radio became staticky. Dean glanced down and fiddled with it, but it turned off completely. When Dean looked back up, the inside of the cafe was empty. No waiter, no Sam, and no Selina. Dean ran into the cafe. Country music was playing. One customer at the booth was dead, face down in a puddle of blood. Dean drew his gun "Selina? Sam?" Dean paced forward and looked around. He found that the employees were also dead, with their throats slit. Dean opened the back door and looked around outside "Sam?! Selina?!" he noticed something on the door "Sulfur." Dean raced back out the front door, heading back to the car "Sam! Sammy!" There was no response "Selina? Selina!" no response as well "Sam! Selina!"

.....................................................................................................................

Sam woke up in the middle of nowhere. He was lying on the ground, a few abandoned buildings were lined up on the street. Sam stood up and took out his phone, but there was no cell reception. He beagn searching the deserted town but didn't find much. Most of the buildings were broken down or locked from the outside. Suddenly, Sam heard a creacking noise nearby. He grabbed a plank of wood, ready to fight, when Andy Gallagher turned the corner. Sam brandished the plank, and Andy jumped back, startled "Andy?"

"Sam! What are you doing here?"

"I don't know,"

"What am I doing here?!"

"I don't know,"

"Where are we?!"

"Andy, look, calm down,"

"I can't calm down! I just woke up in freaking Frontierland!"

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Honestly? My fourth bong load." Andy admitted "It was all weird. All of a sudden, there was this really intense smell. Like, uh..."

"Like sulfur?"

"How did you know that?"

"Selina," Sam realized

"Your, your sister-is she here?"

"I don't know where she is. I don't know if Dean's..." suddenly, they heard a woman screaming in the distance. They approached another deserted building. She was locked inside, banging on the door for help. "Hello?"

"Help me! Help me, please!" The woman screamed

"Okay, I'm here. We're gonna get you out, all right? Just hold on a second,"

"Please!"

Sam grabbed a large rock and smashed the padlock on the door "All right, one second,"

"Please!" Sam unlocked the door and Ava Wilson stepped out

"Ava?"

"Oh my God! Sam!" she sobbed as she gave him a gigantic hug

"So, I guess you guys know each other," Andy said