The Best Kind of Drug.

I'd like to apologize for this garbage before you read so: SORRY. But before you yell at me, hear me out at the end.

~

Weed.

Jungkook is welcomed home to the smell of it hitting his face.

There's no questioning about it. Jungkook knows exactly why this skunky shit is wafting around his house and into his nose.

"Kim Taehyung I will fucking end you." The boy grumbles, hastily taking off his shoes and throwing his keys on a nearby surface.

Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook's wonderful, yet incredibly stupid boyfriend, deals weed.

Whoopty doo.

He doesn't smoke it anymore, lost interest in it a long time ago, now he does this little business.

Pretty damn simple. Tae buys from his buds that grow, then sells it to his customers.

a.k.a, the pretentious rich kids around the block who are just wanting to experiment, or to look cool; either way, they don't know they're doing and they'll buy $10 pot for $50.

And every time, every. single. damn. time they'll always buy more than they actually "need", so they end up sharing with their other (ridiculously) rich friends, telling them about Taehyung, the weird guy with a boxy smile that sells grass. It really helps keep the money on the table and pays the bills, so Jungkook is not one to complain; though, it does bother him when the elder has to bring out his new supply from it's scentless containment to examine it firmly and thoroughly, for some reason, he's not too sure.

But it's Taehyung, so that should explain it.

Anyways.

Jungkook is a big believer on weed being a waste of people's time.

Seriously.

Yeah, it's great the first time, a grand experience, butterflies and rainbows, the whole shabang, but after a while you realize it's all the same; it gets kinda bland.

The best high Jeon Jungkook has ever gotten?From sex. But not just any old fuck, hohoho, no.

Honestly, no drug can ever compare to this. Nothing can ever beat the high Jungkook gets when he gets knocked up by the one and only, Kim motherfucking Taehyung.

Shocked? He was too.

Sex in general is great. Wonderful. Jungkook has had people he fucked with in high school and It was nice. But when comparing them to Taehyung? Those guys were equivalent to nothing.

No joke.

From the first time Jungkook let Taehyung have him, it's like the elder has been studying him ever since. The guy knows every inch of Jungkook's body like the back of his hand, knows where to lick, where to kiss, and all the places to suck on the younger's porcelain canvas to bloom those pretty, predatory marks he likes to stare at for hours on end. He knows how to have Jungkook trembling in pleasure with his large, calloused hands caressing his heated skin. He knows how to angle his hips just right and how hard to thrust to make the younger moan out loudly, and repeatedly. He knows how to have Jungkook sobbing the elder's name through his release. That is the best kind of high, really.

Taehyung is the best kind of drug.

Jungkook ignores the heat pooling in his lower abdomen as he trudges down the hall, ready to scold his boyfriend for being an idiot, and for being so blatantly obvious, rather than scolding him for being an idiot who is really fucking hot and is causing him to be sexually frustrated 24/7.

When he finally reaches their bedroom, he mentally face palms, seeing that the door was slightly open: hence, why the whole place smells like a stoner's paradise. Jungkook peaks through the cracked door, and he immediately spots his boyfriend, slightly hunched over his desk. Jungkook watches silently as his boyfriend's jaw slackens and as his face contorts into a frown while he examines the green bundles in front of him with bare hands, and his annoyance just dissolves into thin air.

Fuck, Jungkook thinks, why does he always have to be so damn breathtaking?

The elder hasn't changed his clothes since this morning, still clad in his ripped skinny's and Bring Me The Horizon sleeveless band tee, showing off his tatted, almost glowing, arms. His brown locks are messy, as always, because every morning when they wake up and make out in a mess of tangled limbs, Jungkook loves to run his fingers through the soft strands, and Taehyung wears the style with pride.

The elder really is the definition of hot damn.

Jungkook clears his throat loudly as he makes his way into the room to get his lover's attention, making the elder gasp loudly before turning around in his desk chair almost instantly. The younger laughs because the look on his Taehyung's face is absolutely precious, his eyes are wide and his mouth is pressed in a thin line, looking like a kid who got caught trying to hide something from his parents, total flip from the elder's usual, tough guy look.

But his face softens upon the immediate realization that it's just his beautiful boyfriend, walking towards him with that adorable, bunny toothed smile and his crescent shaped eyes.

"Jesus baby, you scared me," the elder elder chuckles as Jungkook seats himself comfortably on his lap with ease. The younger just hums in reply as Taehyung rests his hands on his hips, then kisses him once.

"You're such an idiot Tae," Jungkook whispers against his lips,  looking at him through those long lashes and gorgeous brown eyes deeply before pecking him again and again, lips lingering longer kiss after kiss.

"Yeah," the elder breathes, chasing the soft, pink flesh, "I know."

Yep.

Jungkook could really go for his daily dosage of Taehyung right now.

~

Not my best. At all. I haven't worked on this long so that's why it's shit. BUT, I felt like I owed you something cause YOU'RE AWESOME, and I hope you guys know (u probs do by now) I'm into really raunchy, kinky shit, so I might just write a shot where it's straight to the point 👉 SMUT. SO, point being, comment yo kinks and you might see the next shot incorporated with said kink. Until next time lovelies