Jealous.

It's hot, unbearably so. Who knew two, unbelievably horny teenagers could make so much fucking heat in a large, spacious room? Not these two.

Taehyung pulls Jungkook's still dazed body towards him, tucking his head underneath his chin after kissing his sweat matted hair that still manages to smell like vanilla cream every time he buries his nose into the soft locks.

"Do you want me to get you some water?" the elder husks out in a deep voice, feeling a bit guilty that his baby looks so worn out and tired.

The younger hums softly before replying with a sweet, "yes please," and reluctantly lets go of his lover to allow him to get up and go to the kitchen.

Taehyung coos at Jungkook's adorable behavior and presses a sweet kiss to those pouty lips before slipping out of the thin blanket and pressing his heated feet to the cold wood floor.

The younger presses the side of his head to Taehyung's soft pillow, closing his eyes and letting out a contented sigh as the elder opens their bedroom door quietly. A gush of air breezes in, cooling Jungkook's heated body in the most pleasant way.

Taehyung returns not a minute later, with a cup of cold water and an unexpected guest.

Jungkook can hear the familiar patter of tiny paws padding across the wood, along with the quick rustle of sheets near his head. He smiles as he feels the tiny, wet, sandpaper-like tongue lick his cheek continuously.

"Yah," he hears Taehyung huff out in annoyance, "c'mon, get out."

The younger turns himself around to face the ball of fluff that stares back at him almost curiously, and his smile widens as the creature starts to lick the tip of his nose, purring loudly. "Hi baby boy," Jungkook coos in a silky manner, running his hands through the soft brown fur, "did you feel lonely out there Arlo?"

The kitten meows in response and Jungkook hums out a apology before pressing a kiss at the top of his head, loving the feeling of warm fur tickling the area around his mouth, "Aw, baby."

Taehyung sighs out in defeat, walking over to the bed side table to place the glass down as Jungkook continues to love all over the ball of fluff in apology. He joins him soon after, laying down behind Jungkook and wrapping his arms around his small waist, staring down at the adorable ball of fluff purring in the boy's arms.

He brings a hand over and caresses Arlo's head softly, the kitten purring loudly in response.

"Tastes good, don't he?" the elder asks after a while, watching as the cat continues to lick the back of Jungkook's hand.

"Yah," the younger blushes and looks up to meet Taehyung's gaze before smacking one of the arms around his waist, "shut up."

"What?" Taehyung chuckles, pecking the younger on the lips, "it's true."

"Ugh, you're so cheesy," Jungkook whines before turning around and pressing a kiss to the now sleeping Kitty's head, "sleep well baby boy."

Taehyung pouts and kisses down the younger's hickey embellished neck, "Why does the cat get more affection than me?" he breathes down the porcelain skin.

"Because he's cuter." Jungkook laughs breathily as Taehyung continues to kiss his nape tenderly.

The elder makes a noise of disapproval, lifting his head up to meet the younger's smug face and immediately pressing his lips against his, moving them harshly, yet passionately.

Jungkook moans softly and follows the pace, allowing Taehyung's sinful tongue to explore his wet cavern as much as he wants.

When they pull back for some much needed air, Jungkook teasingly bites the elders bottom lip and pulls back slowly before letting the red flesh go.

"Jealous?"

"Maybe."

~

idgaf mayne.