"Don't worry, Andy." Mason says as he and the guys all sit around me. "We're going to stay here for a bit, and when we leave, we'll help you get through everything."

"I know, and I appreciate it." I tell them with a soft smile. "Can we just not worry about all of this? I'd rather not think about anything while we're here, and enjoy our time away."

"Sounds great! What were you wanting to do?" Mason asks, and I shrug.

"I'm fine with just a chill day, or if you want to figure somewhere to go that's fine with me. I'm going to take a shower and get ready." I tell them as I walk away. I quickly take my shower, putting on my usual band tee and a pair of black denim shorts. "Have you guys decided on anything?" I yell as I walk back into the living room, using a towel to dry my hair.

"Yeah. How does touring the city sound?" Ashton asks bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Sounds fine to me. I've never seen San Francisco before." I tell them, pulling on my converse. "Wait, aren't you guys worried about being spotted by fans?"

"If we do, than we'll figure something out." Luke casually shrugs as we walk out the door.

"Alright. Don't blame me if we get mobbed." I sing-song as we take the elevator to the lobby. "Look! There's an ice cream shop! Let's go." I shout as I grab onto someone's hand, pulling them along with me.

"ICE CREAM!" Michael shouts, as we run down the street practically screaming.

"You--two--run--too--fast." Mason says, leaning on his knees and breathing deeply in between his words.

"Nothing keeps me from ice cream." I tell them seriously, and Michael nods high fiving me with his free hand. "Oooh. I know what I want!" I say as I continue to drag Michael along with me and the boys all follow us. "Sorry, I forgot I was still holding your hand." I tell Michael with a laugh, as I order my ice cream.

We end up sitting at a large table outside. "Why on earth did you get coconut ice cream?" Ashton laughs at me, but I just shrug.

"What about you? Why did you get strawberry? Who even gets fruit flavored ice cream?" I tease him, but he just shakes his head and gives me a playful shove. I look beside me to see Mason giving me a devilish grin. "Don't you dare, Mason. I promise if you do--" I don't get a chance to finish before he pushes the ice cream cone into my forehead. I glare at Mason, but he's too busy laughing to notice.

I turn to Michael, who keeps slapping the table as he laughs. "You looked like a unicorn!"

"Really?" I taunt him as I push his ice cream cone to his face. "Now, you look like one too." I laugh along with the rest of them.

"No! Wait, let me take a picture of the unicorns." Calum says as he whips out his phone. "I'm totally posting that." He laughs as he shows us the pictures.

"We really do look like unicorns with our colorful hair and all." I laugh shaking my head at them. "Come on, let's keep going."

We only made it a couple blocks before we heard someone scream in front of us. "Really? We made it all day and now this happens?" Michael asks, as the fan approaches us. "I don't have a problem with fans, but I'm just hoping everyone doesn't find us."

Unfortunately, Michael spoke far too soon. One fan did find us, and thanks to twitter so did about fifty other, who all wanted autographs and pictures. Now, these weren't the calm, cool, collected fans who waited and kindly asked the guys; there were only a handful of those. The rest of them? Were the crazy fan-girls. Before we could do anything, everyone is crowding around us, screaming.