Goodbye Mon Ami~ Chapter 4

SHOUTOUT TO MY READERS READING FROM CANADA!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a peaceful day. It was normal day, well a perfect day to leave my new friends that might die in battle. That's right, it was obviously raining. I had packed the previous night having a dress set out for this morning. I sighed.

"Can I come in Mon Ami?" A French accent asked.

"Oui." I said signing him to come in. Lafayette's face had poked in the small tent I was in.

"Ah, the day has arrived." He said looking at the outfit.

"Je sais. I don't want to go Gilbert."(I know) I said turning to him.

"Ah,  ma fleur précieuse. S'il vous plait, don't cry." Lafayette said pulling me into a tight hug. Me trying to hide my blush to hid the fact he called me his 'precious flower'.  He let go of my small figure.

"Thank you, Gilbert. You taught me a lot." I said, him pulling me out of the hug.

"Ahh, ma fleur précieuse, it was my honour." He told me.

"Thank you for treating me equal and not like less." I whispered to him.

"Oui, I will always do that." He said, taking my bag off the bed. "Come back alive. D'accord?" he said. He stood there for a moment before prolong his arm out. I looped my arm through his.

"Oui"

~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUN. Anyways I'll see you soon, I'm on break so j have no school work to deal with!!

Love~ Author~ Chan