The Bar

We all arrived at the small pub that was down the street from the camp. Lafayette and I talked the whole way. Hamilton was talking, which I am just going to guess he did a lot. When we had arrived Lafayette had held the door for me. I walked in and got a few stares from men around the bar. We found a table while Mulligan went and got drinks. When Mulligan had returned he handed Lafayette and I a beer and sat down a tray of shots. I rolled my eyes and started sipping the small bottle.

"This is all I got?" Lafayette asked.

"You can have some, but not a lot though because everyone has to have some. Yes that means you too Luna."

"Hey, I didn't say that I won't take any con." I said. Lafayette choked on the drink that he was sipping on and Hamilton's movement stopped.

"Hamilton, Saviez-vous que ce que j'ai dit ?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head which made me chuckled.

"THE ONLY WOMEN IN THE REVOLUTION!" I heard a name yell. I turned my head to see a very drunk man yelling with his friend behind him as if they supported him in doing this. "We got a problem with you." He said

"Lee, you don't need to do this." Hamilton said stepping forward.

"Move Hamil-shit-"

"Do not call Alexander that." I said standing up. "Because you couldn't win against me even if you tried." I say.

"Luna don't do this." Laurens said to me.

"Laurens, it's one thing if he says horrible things about me but to say them about the people I just met, the people who have treated me like and actual friends and have already taken me in like I was a man. That's where I draw the line." I said.  He took his hand off my shoulder which had been previously placed there. I turned to see 'Lee' standing there . "What are you waiting for?" I asked. "I'll let you go first."

"But Ladies go first for everything." He said

"But you probably punch like a girl and you're way more of a lady then I." I said. Hamilton and Mulligan laughed behind me.

"You bitch." He ran at me. I stepped to the side and he kept running. When he realized that I wasn't in front of him he turned around and I knocked my in his nose.

"That's how you punch." I said. He got back up and threw a punch at me, which I had simply moved to blocked. He landed on a table and I grabbed his jacket and pulled him up.

"Watch who you pick a fight with next time. And watch who you talk smack about." I said throwing him down to the floor and walking back to the table and grabbing my drink and taking a swig of it. Everyone had sat back down and looked amazed.

"No one has ever done that. That was amazing Luna." Laurens said.

"He was just drunk, there wasn't a lot of actual fighting. It was just him being a total drunk and stumbling everywhere." I said.

~~

It was about an hour later and Mulligan was clearly drunk and he and Laurens was singing-which I shouldn't say singing I should say yelling random lines and words to a very un-even melody.

"Okay boys. It's time to head back to camp. Vous ivrognes" I said trying to shut up Mulligan and Laurens.  (Vous ivrognes- you drunks)

"It's no use ma dame." Lafayette said taking a small drink of his drinks. Laurens and Mulligan were still singing along to a random beat that was very inconsistent. Hamilton soon joined the two men, and all three had soon convinced Lafayette to sing along. I rolled my eyes at the scene that was unrolling before me.

"Come on Luna!" Laurens yelled at me.

"You guys are insane, I just hope you know that."