*yoonmin3*

Yoongi:"Namjoon let's go, there all waiting there"

Namjoon:"wait a moment. I need to find my shoes"

Yoongi:"Yah! Hurry up! We're like half an hour late, they're gonna start without us."

Namjoon:"I'm coming! Just where did I put those shoes that Hoseok  bought for me...... Found it!😀Okay let's go!"

Yoongi:"Seriously Namjoon, I don't know how your going to race me like that. I'm gonna beat you for sure."

------------------Yoongi POV-------------

Yes, racing. Okay first of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Min Yoongi   a.k.a the one that is currently chasing Jimin or what I like to call him ChimChim. I'm a car racer but I don't do illegal racing, just for fun racing with my members. We're not the bad guys okay don't misunderstood. I'm also gay as you can see. I'm still a student but not in high school, Im a college student major in music. So yea I rap and I'm head council of students in university. I may look uneducated but don't judge me...
-----------------------------------------------------

Jin:"Yah! What took you both so long to get here? Did you get lost?"

Yoongi:"This guy right here, can't find his shoes that his baby Hoseok bought for him." *points to Namjoon*

Hoseok:"Awwwh that's sweet of you" *kisses Namjoon*

Taehyung:"Yah! Get a room please!!!"

Namjoon:"Your just jealous Taehyung cause you dont have anyone right?"

Taehyung:"Shut up! I'm just waiting for the right one!"

Jin:"Anyways Yoongi, how's Jimin? Accepting you already?"

Yoongi:"I don't know Hyung. I'm planning something on him so I didn't go and see him for two days already. I might just cancel this plan, he doesn't come back and look for me at all."

Jin:"Just be patient. I'm sure he will miss you"

Taehyung:"I got a plan Yoongi Hyung!"

Yoongi:"Did you just listened to what we were talking about?" *glares*

Taehyung:"Oh shut it Hyung! I'm trying to help you here."

Yoongi:"Fine! What's the plan?

Taehyung:"Come closer....."

*Taehyung pull Yoongi and whisper his plan to him. Yoongi smirks and high five Taehyung*

Yoongi:"Good plan man! I'll tell his brother!"

Taehyung:"Well say thank you to this SMART guy" *points to himself*

Yoongi:"If it works, I'll say Thank you!"

Namjoon:"Hyung come one, your turn first. with me!"

Yoongi:"I'm gonna beat you Namjoon. Just watch and learn!"
____________________________________
Jimin:"He's not here today too, maybe he lost interest in me?" *mumbles*

Jungkook:"You miss Yoongi Hyung huh?"

Jimin:"What? No! I did not. I don't even care about him Kookie"

Jungkook:"Really now Hyung? You sure you don't care about him?"

Jimin:"Yes of course I'm sure."

Jungkook:"Fine hyung. You just don't care about him. Even though he's involved in an accident while racing. Yeah you just don't care about him right hyung?"

Jimin:"W-what? H- he? Is he okay? Tell me Kookie"

Jungkook:"Oh, I thought you don't care hyung?"

Jungkook:"but hyung, just so you know, I left his house address at the fridge. You know Incase you decided to visit him today after school. Bye hyung!"

Jimin is full of worries. He doesn't  know why but he is soo worried is anything happens to Yoongi.

Jimin:"Should I visit him? Is he okay? Maybe I should visit him After school."

As soon as the bell rings, Jimin went out of the class and head towards home. His mind was full of certain someone that he's worried. He couldn't even concentrate on class

He was a bit over thinking about Yoongi. He wasn't sure why he I feeling this way but right now his heart tells him to just get home and get the address from the fridge as mentioned by Jungkook and go to check how's Yoongi doing Or else he will just regret it.

He unlock the door and went inside after stumbling to take off his shoes. He went straight from the kitchen and grab the paper from the fridge

Jimin:"Should I bring anything for him? But why do I care so much? But he is sick...."

He decided to just grab some fruits on the way to Yoongi's

He mumbles while looking at the paper on his hand and the door in front of him back and forth. Jimin had a great two minutes staring at the door thinking if he should knock or go home.

Jimin:"Just knock Jimin he won't do anything to you he is sick. What if he traps me in the house? He won't do that right?"

Jimin knocks on the door. He heard footsteps coming towards the door.

There he was, that certain someone that has been conquering Jimins mind half of the day in class because he was worried if.... but wait a minute, why does he look fine... Jimin stare at him from head to his toes.

Yoongi:"like what you see?" *Yoongi smirks*

Jimin:"I thought your sick?!?"

Yoongi:"And you came to visit me? Your so sweet ChimChim"

Jimin:"If your not sick I'm going home!"

Yoongi:"No no no wait!" *Yoongi pull his arm lightly* "come on in first since your here. I won't do anything to you I promise"

Jimin looks at Yoongi to see if he's lying but Yoongi's eyes looks sincere so he decided to just go in and sit for awhile.

Jimin sits on the couch while Yoongi went to the kitchen to get something to drink. He looked around the house to see that everything is quite neat and simple. Well he never thought Yoongi would be a neat person, he just don't think that Yoongi will be like that.

Yoongi:"Here drink some water. I'm sorry that's the only water I have right now. I didn't have time to restock..."

Jimin:"No it's okay, I'm fine with it. Thanks" *Jimin smiles to Yoongi*

That smile, he rarely gets that smile from Jimin. That smile makes Yoongi's heart beat faster than usual, he loved that smile. Just how he imagine if he could wake up and see that smile everyday.

Yoongi brush off the thought and sat on the couch a little bit far from Jimin to keep the distance. He's just afraid Jimin would run away, he really wants Jimin to stay a little longer. Well for his plan to run smoothly.

Jimin:"Sooo your not sick? Jungkook just lied to me?"

Yoongi:"Er- errm w- well I did get into an accident yesterday while racing but I wasn't badly injured so it's not Jungkooks fault"

Jimin:"That boy Is gonna get it from me later"

Yoongi suddenly scooted closer and looks into Jimins eyes.

Jimin:"W- what are you doing?" *Jimin stutters and tried to move a little bit*

Yoongi:"Thank you for coming and worrying about me..
I know I've been annoying for the couple of months but I'm serious when I said I like you Jimin..."

Jimin kept silent and look into Yoongi's eyes to find something, to show that Yoongi is telling the truth. He doesn't know what to reply and just stay silent.

Jimins heart beats faster when Yoongi comes closer to his face. He is not sure what he is feeling right now but he's not hateing it either.

A part of him is telling him to push Yoongi from getting any closer but a big part of his is wishing Yoongi would do what he is thinking right now.....To kiss....