*Yoonmin 2*

Jimin groaned in bed. Switching off the alarm. He toss and turn on his bed lazily, no sign of waking up. He's not a heavy sleeper but thinking about school, he gets lazy and just wanna stay in bed

Jungkook:"Hyung! Wake up! Hyung hurry up! Or I will let Yoongi in" *laughing*

Wide eyes, he woke up and ran to the shower, Hitting his leg to the side of the bed in process. He turn on the shower cursing under his breath

Jimin:"why must he follow me everywhere, he is so annoying."

The thing is about Yoongi, everyday for 1 month he has been following Jimin around everywhere like a bug. He comes everyday in the morning to offer a ride or walk with jimin to school.

He will always be in front of Jimins house no matter how many times he annoy him or hurt his heart. Also Jimin's little sneaky brother Jungkook is not helping at all. He will always let Yoongi in the house to wait do Jimin♡

Jimin dress himself quickly and ran downstairs only to see his brother sitting with Yoongi in the living room waiting for you, no matter how many times you remind Jungkook NOT to let strangers into the house.

Jungkook:"Hyung don't be harsh. You know Yoongi Hyung is not a stranger" *smiles*

Yoongi:"I'm here to pick you up ChimChim" *gummy smiles*

Jimin:"Stop calling me that! And I can walk by myself!" *walks out the door quickly*

Yoongi walks next to Jimin every now and then, looking at Jimin and chuckles by himself.

Jimin:"Stop looking at me and why are you laughing?" *looks at Yoongi*

Jimin:"Is there something on my face?" *touches his own face*

Yoongi:"ChimChim, you are just too cute for me to handle" *Chuckles and lightly pinches  Jimin's cheeks*

Jimin blushed furiously because of the way he touches him. Yoongi never tried to touch him before this. He didn't know why he blushed.

Yoongi:"look, someone is blushing. You like me touching you? Should I touch you more?" *smirks*

Jimin Walks faster to the school gate leaving a happy Yoongi behind. He turns around looking at Yoongi with his friend.

Jimin:"why didn't he say goodbye? No no no! Why am I thinking like that? I must be crazy."

Yoongi met Namjoon at the school gate when Jimin left him after blushing madly.

Namjoon:"You know, you shouldn't bother him like that Hyung. He will run away one day if you keep doing that. He is straight anyways."

Namjoon is Yoongi's friend, both of them know each other long enough to understand each other's problems.

Namjoon is also gay, he is there sending off Hoseok his boyfriend.

Yoongi:"Well no. He likes me, he just haven't realized it yet."

Namjoon:"Your crazy hyung, him shouting at you, every single day with that sour face mean he like you huh?"

Yoongi:"Yes he is, he likes me and he will miss me when I'm gone. Just watch and see" *smirks*

          -In the dance hall-

Dance Teacher:"Jimin your moves is a little bit of. We repeat quite a few times, is everything okay Jimin?"

Dance teacher:"Is there something bothering you? Because if there is you should try and solve it."

Dance teacher:"the competition is nearing and I can't afford anymore mistakes from you since your going to lead them in dancing."

Jimin:"A-a- ah n-no Theres nothing bothering me." *Glances at the corner of the dance hall*

Jimin:"I'm sorry sir, just one more time I'll make sure I'll focus."

Dance teacher:"Okay fine. One last time Jimin. You better focus."

Jimin:"why am I spacing out. I must focus. I need this! I must do well. Forget about that pale boy." *mumbles*

He takes a deep breath and clears his mind before starting his routine again.

-Yoongi looks at Jimin dancing-
His beautiful move. The way he close his eyes when he dances.
When his eyes show different emotions.
Everything about this boy, he knows. He knows it all. Yoongi's heart skips a beat when he sees jimin dance.

Yoongi:"Jimin I promise you I will never let you go..."

Yoongi smiles looking at Jimin at the corner of the hall. Hes usually not the, but today he just decided to come and watch his 'Boyfriend' practice dancing.

Jimin on the other hand was flusterd and unable to focus on his practice. God he knows how many times the pale boy has been cursed to death.

Dance teacher:"Good job Jimin and that's it for today."

Jimin:"Thank you sir" *bows*

Yoongi:"ChimChim!!Wait for me!"

Jimin:"Yah! Why the hell are you here? Your not supposed to be here! At least not when I'm practicing! I can't focus!"

Yoongi:"why can't you focus? Cause I was here and you missed me?" *smirked*

Jimin:"Don't be full of yourself. Who would miss you and I will never miss you."

Yoongi:"fine. Let's see who misses who first then."

A little hurt from Jimins words but hes damn sure that the boy will miss him. He smiles and walks away leaving the confused boy behind.

Jimin:"Who does he think he is? Why would I miss him? Why would he say that? Is he going anywhere?"