Stake Out

You awkwardly sat on the chair across the room, your eyes traveling between the guys as they discussed the plan. You couldn't be more nervous about this whole situation. It's crazy, and very scary to be going through.

"*yn*!" Justin said, mentally snapping you out of your daze. You looked at him with raised eyebrows, ready to listen. "Sorry." You mumbled, swallowing hard. "Here's the plan." Justin said, causing everyone to lean in.

"Derek lives on the other side of town. I'm talking bad neighborhood. A lot of violence goes down there." Justin said, shaking you up a bit more.

"Jason and Luke, head to his house. Scope the place out. Keep track of who enters and goes out. Keep an eye out for Derek. If you see him, don't do shit. Leave that up to me." Justin said with a thick tone.

"Mark, come with me and *yn* to his other hang out. according to Jason, this is Damon's place. We're gonna see just what we're dealing with here......"
Justin said, his eyes meeting yours in the meantime.

"Hold up." Jason said, his eyes meeting Justin's.

"Why not pop a cap into demon's ass! Let that stand as a sign to Derek." Jason said, his fingers sliding through his locks. "Because we're not a fucking gang." Justin said, disgusted with Jason's idea.

"Just throwing it out there." Jason said, his eyes meeting yours afterwards. He sent you a wink with his icey blue eyes before looking away.

"What's the plan if things go south?" Mark, Jason's friend asked. "Get the hell out of there as fast as you can." Justin said standing to his feet.

"Let's go." He said moments later, grabbing his things. You awkwardly stood up, following the guys outside the sun shinning brightly in your face. Justin pulled his sunglasses over his hazel eyes, his hands jingling his car keys.

"I've got room for one more." Jason said, his hand brushing against your side ever so gently. You looked up at him, feeling slightly uncomfortable with his remark.

Justin grabbed your body, motioning you towards the passenger seat of his car. "Jason." Justin said as a warning. Jason cracked a smile before heading towards his black car.

Mark got in the back seat, Justin in the drivers seat.
He started up the car, pulling out of the driveway with a quickness. You buckled yourself in to the seat, your pulse rising drastically.

"So mark." Justin said, pulling up to a light. "How do you know my brother?" He asked, his eyes looking at him through the mirror.

"I met him durning a party at a friend of mine's house." Mark said, adjusting the hat that laid on top of his head.

Justin nodded, his eyes darting towards the road as the light changed from a deep red to a vibrant green. The drive was a few minutes, building tension.

Justin pulled into a abandoned parking lot across the street from the house. "Is that....his." You mumbled. Just one look made you fear for your life. "Yep." He spoke, putting the car in park.

Justin unclasped his gun from his hip, setting it in his lap for easy access. You swallowed hard, pushing your hair behind your ear. How did you get into this?

That Night:
----------------
Justin parked the car beside Jason's, everybody stepping out of the car. You shivered with the cold night air. You cuddled deeper into your hoodie, closing the door. You followed Justin and Mark into Justin's house.

"Hurry up." Justin mumbled, ushering you inside. Justin glanced around before closing the door behind him, locking it. You stepped out of your shoes, noticing the smell food.