A Reality

You cried in pain as the guy in the back mask tied you to a chair in the middle of the bedroom. The zip ties digging into your wrist.

He tied your legs to the chair limbs, knotting it tightly. You cried out in fear, your head hanging low in defeat. You were scared for your life, and Justin's.

The guy gripped a huge lock of your hair, lifting your head, revealing your puffy red eyes. You stared in his dark eyes, your nostrils flaring in anger.

He sent you a wink before dropping your head violently, releasing the lock of hair he was holding. You grunted in pain, feeling as if the hair had been ripped from your scalp.

--
"I'm guessing by now you've figured out why we're here." You heard a deep frightening voice from across the room.

You looked ahead at the male that had Justin held against his will. The gun still to his head, almost as if he wanted justin to make a move just so he could pull the trigger.

Justin kept silent, his eyes staring straight into yours. The amount of anger in Justin's eyes was something you've never seen in the 3 years you've known him. You've never seen him like this. But then again, you've never been in a situation like this.

Justin huffed deeply as the guy tighten the grip he had on Justin's arms.

"I've been watching you Bieber. I know your every move from The past two weeks. And I know exactly who this young lady is." He said, the male turning his head towards you. His blues eyes taking hold of yours.

"And she just makes this a whole lot better." He laughed loudly.

"I can't believe you weren't expecting this. I mean how stupid are you?" The guy asked, jerking Justin a bit, making a tear fall from your lashes.

"I knew from the day you put me In that jail that I'd come for you as soon as I got out. And look where we are now bieber." The guy said. Spit flying from his mouth.

Justin remained silent, his eyes low. He looked as if he was planning something, and you trusted him on that plan.

"You think I'd let the guy that shot my girlfriend, then got my ass thrown in jail get away?" He asked, pushing the gun even closer to Justin's skull.

"I think the fuck not!" He yelled, causing your eyes to shut tightly. You cried, shaking your head, trying to break free of these unbearable ties.

"I want you to feel what I felt. I want you to pay for the shit you did to me." He said to Justin, making Justin's eyes close.

"And that's why she's involved." The guy said, pointing towards your tied up body.

Justin's eyes flicked open, immediately looking towards you.

"Weather you like it or not, you're going to pay for this." The guy said with evil in his voice.

Just when you were losing all hope, Justin did the unthinkable.

Justin elbowed the guy as hard as he could, causing Justin's arms to be free. He stood to his feet quickly, grabbing the pistol from the unknown male's hands.

Justin quickly turned, placing one bullet to the guy's arm that stood beside you. You almost jumped out of your skin as the sound of the bullet traveling in the air, inches from you.

Justin them planted one in the guy's leg, making him fall to the floor. Yelling in pain.

Justin tossed the gun, causing it to slide underneath the bed. Justin then grabbed the guy he had just elbowed to his knees seconds ago.

He gripped him by the neck, lifting him, slamming him against the wall. You couldn't see the expression on Justin's face but you assumed it was full of anger and rage.

The guy struggled to breath as Justin's hands gripped his throat tightly. Moments later the guy lost the fight, falling to the floor as he became unconscious for the time being.

Justin then quickly turned around, making his way towards you. "Justin. What's going on." You cried as he quickly untied you. He shook his head repeatedly, his face bloody and bruised.

"Who are those guys? Why are they in your house?" You asked, tears filled your eyes making him blurry.
He freed you, quickly making you stand up.

Justin left your side, rushing to his closest. He opened the door, stepping inside. He typed in the code to a safe, opening the door to a safe of guns.

You stumbled around the room, pulling clothing on your naked body, your eyes finding themselves on the bodies on the floor.

You pulled a shirt over your torso, perfect timing as Justin exited the closet. Justin walked towards you grabbing your hand. In the meantime he took a look out the window.

"Shit." He mumbled, catching your attention.
You looked out the window seeing two cars pulling in his driveway, guys jumping out of the car as they both came to a stop.

"We have to go now." He said, pulling you out of the bedroom.

You ran with him down the stairs, the sound of the guy with the shot leg still struggling upstairs.

You knew there was a good reason Justin didn't kill both of the men, but what possibly could be the reasoning behind that?

Justin ran with you towards his back door, unlocking it quickly. You two ran out and he closed it behind.
"Why are we leaving your house? aren't we safe here?" You asked, gripping his hand tightly.

Justin stopped mid step, looking deeply into your scared and confused eyes.

"You Don't understand. We're not safe here. Those guys are coming in the house no matter what. We're better off leaving." He said, his jaw clinching tightly.

This has to be a nightmare. Not a reality.