....hey...

I'm at risk of losing my phone.

My stepdad just got the phone bills and my phone contract is due soon, which means one of two things,

I get lucky and keep my phone, or

I loose my phone.

forever, until im able to buy and pay for one monthly myself.

It really doesnt help that Ive been really emotional lately. I hate everything, I dont want to get out of bed, because I know it will be the same thing over and over and over again until I hit highschool, which is going to be worse.

And loosing my phone, its not that I really care, but if I lost it, I would loose the ability to talk with you guys. If I lost you guys, I'd be alone. Because I can't meet people in real life or make friends unless I knew them from elementary school. Which is why I have so few real friends, and most of the people I know I have never met face to face.

And what happens if I lose my phone, sure I could use a computer, but I dont have as much access to a pc as often as I use too, since ours is used constantly and most of the time broken. So then I would have no way to talk to you guys.

Also dont expect me to on for a while, because my mom is taking my phone in a bit.

And sorry for no art, Ive just not been motivated enough to draw anything.

I dont even think anyone cares about me, just my shitty art. 

well....bye I guess