Kraken

Ref by ReindeerSkies

Name: Kraken

Nicknames: call her anything else aNd sHE wiLl BiTE yOu

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Soul Viper (belongs to
Reindeer DONT STEAL HISS)

Age: 34 (human) 2720 (dragon)
((Did I get that right?))

Rank: Battle Talon

Personality: She doesn't enjoy being around others. She's normally very rude to anyone who isn't the king or queen, but she's loyal to her tribe and would do anything to protect it. She's very sadistic, in the way that She enjoys toying with her prey and enemies, mostly her enemies, and half drowns them before letting them die in pain of the venom in her fangs. She's very ambitious, and fights smart, and never forgets a face.

Abilities: amazing swimmer, venomous bite, three strong tails/tentacles that can be used to strangle prey/enemies, able to walk into dreams. She's much swifter in the water than she is on land, but still a force to be reckoned with either way.

Likes: swimming around the lake above the Collision Nest, drowning things, fish, being alone

Dislikes: crowds, tight spaces, (she has claustrophobia) Abal the Furfury, (she hates all furfuries but hates him the most), mangos, and traitors 

Other: While swimming in the lake above the Nest, she watches for suspicious things or enemies. If she sees either, she either swims as fast as she can to inform the King/Queen or finds someone else to inform about it, or attacks them and brings them to the King/Queen herself. If she sees a Furfury there (if any were stupid enough to enter) she immediately kills them and brings them to the feet of her leaders.
She has a very bad scar on her belly (not shown in the ref) given to her by Abal in the War of Lost Souls. This is why she hates him so much.

((Ok so. A lot of this is still iffy, so if you have any complaints about this ReindeerSkies , let me know and I'll fix it. ^w^))