Why

Sorry this is taking me so long, I'm really busy with school and sports, but I will try harder to update at a normal pace. This section takes place 6 months later in December of new York.

I walk to the balcony of my hotel room and try to focus but the noise is very loud in the city. We went to the oncologist, best in the country, for Chris to be look at further. He and I have been fine over the past few months, we did couples counceling and now we need to show our improvement when he comes back.

Chris wanted to go alone, but that makes me a little nervous. I told him this, but Chris being chris, he went anyways. I love that man, bug he sure knows where my buttons are and how to push them correctly.

He comes home around 4 o'clock, just in time for dinner. "I'm making ravioli with lamb sauce and garlic bread tonight!" He does a weird little happy dance and comes in the kitchen to 'help.'

As casual as possible I ask how his appointment went. He looked down at his plate, up at me and back down, and up again. Then he has the biggest smile on his face when he nearly screams, "I'm clean! They found nothing! I'm cancer free!" I burst into happy tears and get up to hug him.

After dinner and some wine to celebrate the good news, we climb in bed at 10, and decide to do something we haven't in a while.

He slowly takes off my panties with his teeth, and kisses the inside of my thighs. When I try to move, he goes in and I almost scream at how good he feels. I moan his name over and over. He takes his tounge out and kisses my thighs again, going up to my stomach, chest, and then neck. I turn over, back fully arched as he goes in, slowly at first, but gaining speed after a minute. When he's done, I go down on him to return the favor.

When we finished, I look over at him and see him looking back, and I know inside that I love this man. Nothing would be able to change that, ever.