Never been kissed before

Hello everyone~ I am back with a new Bleach fanfic ^^

This idea just came randomly in my head, so I had to write it down before I forget.

I apologize beforehand if I made any grammar or spelling mistakes ( English is not my first language.

And I do NOT OWN Bleach or it's characters

So with that being said, Let's get on with the story shall we :D

The shinigami women's association where having one of their usual meetings, But it when the meeting was about to end Yachiru suddenly came up with a random topic. "Wait!, Let's talk about our first kisses" Yachiru said with a big smile on her face as she sat in her 'president' chair. She then motiond for everyone to sit in a circle on the ground before she jumped off her chair. Once she was off her chair she sat down in between Rangiku and Nanao.

"Alright I begin, My first kiss was with baldy, Cuz I wanted to tease him!." yachiru said in her usual cheery tone. She then giggled lightly before contiuing "It was a great succsess because of his really funny reaction". She then pointed towards Nanao "Now it's your turn Glasses". Nanao chuckled lightly before she pushed up her Glasses.

"Well my first kiss was taken by captain Kyoraku....." She said his name in an irritated tone. "It happend when he was really drunk one day and that caused him to 'attack me' " Nanao finishd her sentence with another chuckle. This caused Rangiku to smirk "Good for you Nanao-Chan~". Nanao her face tunred red because of Rangiku her comment.

Then it was Rangiku her turn, She told everyone about her first kiss with Gin on their first date. Then it was Kiyone her turn, She told everyone about her accidentally first kiss with Senataro, They bumped in on eachother in the hallway once and that's how it happend. Isane told them that her first kiss was with her crush from the shinigami academy, It happend when they where studying together one time. She wanted to grab a book from a high shelf in the library but she fell down and he cought her just in time, And then they where so caught up in the moment that it caused them to kiss eachother. Once it was Unohana her turn she told that her first kiss was taken by one of her patients who wouldn't take his medicine no matter how she tried, So she then poured his medicine into her mouth and she kissed him, wich caused the liquid to slide into his mouth. Then it was Nemu her turn, She told everyone that her first kiss was taken by captain kurotsuchi. She walked into his beroom once and she then kissed him while he was asleep.

And then it was Soifon her turn, everyone their heads turned towards her. "So bitch ninja who was your first kiss?" Yachiru asked with a bright smile on her face. Soifon then started to look a little bit nervous for a few seconds but she quickly brushed it off. She then chuckled lightly before saying "I have never kissed before". Her awnser caused all the shinigami woman to look at her in shock except for Yachiru who just blinked innocently.

"Why not?" Yachiru asked. "It just never happend" she awnserd with. Nanao then pushed up her glasses again "Okay but even so, Do you want to be kissed?". "I guess so, But I don't want to be kissed by just an random guy" Soifon says as she crosses her arms over her chest. "So you want to be kissed by your specific type of guy?" Isane asks. Soifon just nods her head in response. "I see..." Isane says.

"Well you probaly know this already but the chance that that happens is very low" Nanao says. "I know and that's why it will never happen" Soifon says. "Well you can't be so sure about that" Rangiku says with a slight smile. "What do you mean by that?" Soifon asks her. "Well If we knew what the typ of guy is that you like then we could get you two to kiss" Rangiku said. "Maybe..." Soifon said in her usual cold tone.

"So what typ of guy are you looking for?" Kiyone asked. "Well first of all it has to be a captain because I refuse to kiss,date or marry anyone with a lower rank then me. Secondly: he has to take his position and his work as a captain very seriously. Third: He must not be drinking alcohol cause I am not drinking alcohol either. Fourth: He must not have long hair, Cause I don't like long hair on guys. Fifth: He must not be an complete idiot. And the last thing is that: He also must have never been kissed before".