It was an accident!!

(You started at the age of 5)

It was a beautiful night at Mobius. Everything was peaceful at the royal castle. The king and queen were asleep. And so are the two young princesses... Well, one of them were awake.

She had (f/c) fur/quills/etc, bright and beautiful (e/c) eyes that sparkled, and her name was (Y/n), with a cute nightgown. She looked around her big room that she shared with her sister.

Her sister was older than her, she was almost 3 years older and she was a sky blue hedgehog with golden eyes, which were closed. She giggled and ran up to the other bed and whispered, "Psst! Ashley!" She climbed onto her and started to shake her, "Please! Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

The sky blue hedgehog groaned and looked at her younger sister with one eye, "(Y/n)... It's still night. Go back to sleep." The little (y/a) sighed and flopped onto her, "I can't! The sky's awake, so I'm awake. And that mean we have to play!" Ashley giggled and pushed her off the bed, "Go play by yourself."

(Y/n) thought for a moment, she smiled as she came with an idea. She then climbed back on the bed and forcedly opened one of the hedgehog's eyes, "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Then Ashley gave a playful smirk at her.

After agreeing, the two of you ran down to the ball room. You giggled excitedly but Ashley would hush you a few times. Then you two entered the ball room. You laughed and asked Ashley, "Come on! Do the magic! Do the magic!"

Ashley giggled and started to roll around her hands as it started to transform into a ball of snow. You looked in amazement. The young female hedgehog smiled, "You ready?" You nodded fast as she threw her hands up in the air. It turned into sparkles of snow. You twirled around and jumped excitedly, "This is amazing!!"

Ashley laughed and whispered, "Watch this!" She then stomped her foot down as ice flooded everywhere. You chuckled sightly as you felt yourself moving with the ice.

You guys were having loads of fun. You two made a snowman. As Ashley finished the last details, she turned it to you, "Hi, I'm Miles, but like to be called 'Tails'!" You giggled, ran up to it and gave it a hug, "I love you, Tails!" Later, you two were sliding on the snow hill that your sister made. You felt bumps under it and laughed, "Tickle bumps!" You then flew off and landed on the snow. After, you started to jump on the hills of snow, Ashley would make them bigger.

"Come on! Try and catch me!" You shouted. Ashley giggled and noticed that you were going a little fast, she started to get worried, "(Y/n)! Wait!" You went faster and faster. Ashley tried to catch up to you, but slipped. As you were about to jump one more time, Ashley blasted you from your head, "(Y/n)!!!" You were knocked out.

You landed and rolled on the ground. Ashley gasped and ran up to you, seeing you getting a white stran of hair. She then panicked and started to cry, "Mommy!! Daddy!!" Ashley held you closer as the ice started to swarm everywhere, "It's ok, (Y/n)... I'm here!" Then, the king and queen came in, seeing the two princesses on the ground, one unconscious and one holding her tight and sobbing.

"Ashley!! What happened!? This is getting out of hand!!" Exclaimed the king. Ashley's eyes continue to water and held you tighter, "It was an accident!! I'm so sorry, (Y/n)..." Then the queen picked her up and gasped as she felt her body freezing, "She's ice cold!!"

"I know where to go!" Said the king. He went to the library and searched in a book, but a piece of paper felled as it showed of a illustration of a echidna, healing a mobian.

They all went quickly on their horses, to the echidna's sanctuary.

-Knuckles POV-
I was on my way back home with Sonic. Until two horses past us. But I notice that there was a trail of ice coming from one of the horses. "Ice?" I thought out loud.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go see who's doing that!" Said Sonic. I nodded as on got on my sled. Sonic was the reindeer and started to run.

But as we got there, it was actually the king and queen with the two princesses. Around there, it was like a mini village with leaves and trees covering the houses. So we decided to hide behind a bush and behind us, it was a house.

Then I heard the king shouted, "Please! Help us, it's about my daughter!" Then mobians came out of the small houses. "Whoa! More mobians!" Said Sonic. Then a female echidna came out from the house and noticed us, "Aw, are you two lost? Don't worry, I'll take care of you!" She said coming to the bush and hugging us.

They all came up to the family. "It's the king!" One of them said. Then I saw an old echidna came up to them, "Hm... Born with the powers of a curse..." "Born, and getting stronger." Then the queen handed the younger princess to him.

He touched her forehead and sighed with relief, "You're it wasn't her heart. Her heart is the most unlikely survive. But the head, I can heal it." "Please, do what you must." "I can try and erase the memories, make it to forget about the powers of the ice. But don't worry, she'll eventually think it was a dream..."

"So, I need to hide my powers from her?" Asked Princess Ashley.

-Ashley's POV-
"It's for the best." Said my father, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Listen, young one. Your powers are actually a blessing. But if it gets out of hand, it will become a curse..." Explained the old echidna. I gasped and covered myself. I don't ever wanna hurt my sister! But I still have to keep it safe from others.

-Normal POV-
"Don't worry, she'll try and control it. But in the mean time, I want the gates closed, reject the Royal meetings with the other kingdoms. Nobody needs to know about and get near Ashley and her powers, including (Y/n)..."

You woke up the next day and saw all of Ashley's stuff out of the room. Your (e/c) eyes widened and ran out of the room, seeing your sister going to another room. You frowned and looked down.