Lunch part 1

Tsuna's POV

"OIIII DAME-ENMA! Why the hell was that female hibari after you?!" Mochida spat.

"That's because she is Enma's guardian." Reborn casually leaked classified info.

"Guardians? You said the same thing-," Mochida was interrupted.

"HIIIEEEE Reborn! Enma are you alright?" I changed the subject.

"Yes, thanks Tsuna-kun," Enma said though the last part was him thanking Tsuna for stoping Mochida.

"Tsk. Everyone sit down as I get your rooms arranged." Mochida yelled.

After Mochida said that, everyone slowly walked to find a seat in the lobby. As the rooms were given out Tsuna and Enma were purposely left out.

"Dame-Tsuna and Loser Enma should get two of the smallest rooms," One classmate mocked.

Tsuna was a slightly disappointed even if he knew his classmates were immature he didn't think they would still act like this.

Mochida snickered at the idea and handed them keys for their rooms.

"Wait!" Gokudera walked up to his boss and Enma and snatched the keys away.

"Jyuudaime and Cozarto should get the largest rooms."

Before Tsuna's ex bullies could retort Gokudera walked up to front desk and muttered something to the lady. She didn't agree at first but did after he showed her the Vongola Storm ring.

"Here Jyuudaime!" Gokudera gave Tsuna and Enma their keys and a good loyal pup- I mean right hand man.

"....Thx. Though that was unnecessary Gokudera-kun," Tsuna stated.

"Sorry Jyuudaime this is necessary until people see what an awesome person you are," Gokudera replied with resolve burning in his green eyes.

Tsuna only sighed since he was used to his storms behavior.

"For now go to your rooms Lunch will be in 30 minutes," Osamu announced.

~Short time skip to lunch~

Enma and Tsuna were walking to the lunch room oblivious to the fact that Hibari and Mukuro entered the hotel.

All of Tsuna's classmates including the guardians sat down for lunch. Mochida was at the head of the table much to Gokudera's disgust. Since he wanted his Jyuudaime to be respected.

"Jyuudaime you should be at the head of the table," Gokudera said while looking back at mochida with a scowl. The idiot was too dumb to notice.

"Do you think something is gonna happen?" Tsuna whispered.

"What do you mean Jyuudaime?"

"Maa mama is your intuition telling you something now Tsuna?" Yamamoto joined the conversation with a grin.

"Yakyuu Baka stop being so loud the idiot will notice," Gokudera whispered furiously.

"I-I think it's too late Gokudera-kun..." Tsuna tapped Gokudera on the shoulder and pointed to the head of the table. Machida sat glaring at Tsuna's group with Gokudera glaring back.

"Bossu Cloud-san and Mist-san destroy several rooms ..." Chrome ran up to Tsuna and said quietly.

"No ... way ...." tears we already forming at the sides of Tsuna's eyes. "THE PAPERWORK!!!!!"

Everyone turned to Tsuna with questioning gazes. Tsuna panicked and knock over a few plates breaking them in the process.

"HHHIIIEEE!!! More paperwork," Tsuna comically cried falling to his knees.

"JYUUDAIME!!!!"

"Hahaha it's ok Tsuna."