The letter

A/N: I do not own KHR Akira Amano does

~Tsuna's POV~

"UGH! Stupid guardians, giving me stupid paperwork!"

The door opened and a 15 year old walked in carrying a stack of ... MORE PAPERWORK?

"Ciaossu Dame-Tsuna." Reborn greeted him as dropped the piled of paper work on Tsuna's already crowed desk of the same God damn stuff. Reborn just smirked and headed for the door when he stopped and turned to look at Tsuna.

"Oi Dame-Tsuna."

"What is it Reborn?" I just looked at him curiously.

Reborn smirked and continued, "You got a letter from Mochida Kensuke about a class reunion that's being held this Friday."

"...WHAT?!"

"And you can't refuse either or I will double your training."

"REBORN!!!"

Reborn on the other hand just walked out and ignored all of the brunette's pleas.

'Well since it's Wednesday today I need to start packing because the plane ride is 12 hours long. And I want to visit mom so I should go tonight.'

I set down all my paperwork and immediately packed all my important belongings and headed for the limo I called about 5 minutes ago.

"buon pomeriggio Alexandro." (Good afternoon Alexandro)

"buon pomeriggio a voi troppo giovane padrone Decimo." Alexandro replied. (Good afternoon to you too young master Decimo)

~time skip~

I arrived in Japan after in my private jet. I slept on the jet the entire time so I didn't experience that much jet lag since I arrive at around 6:30 a.m. and got a good 12 hours of sleep. It's been 6 years since I came to Namimori Japan, since I took over the mantle of Vongola Decimo when I turned 18. I walked to my house and knocked on the door, the door opened to reveal Nana who was shocked to see her son.

"Tadaima." I smiled at her and she hugged me to death.

"Okaeri Tsu-kun."

"Yare yare, ohayo Tsuna-nii." I smiled when I saw the 15 year old Lambo.

Nana finally let go off me after a hug that almost squeezed out my inner organs. She was just happy about seeing me again after so many years had passed. She wiped the small tears from her eyes and looked at me and said.

"Tsu-kun, can you stay for dinner tonight?"

"Of course," I was actually hoping she would ask since I started to miss her cooking.

We all chatted and time passed so fast I didn't even realized it was almost noon. Nana made lunch and we sat around the dinner table while I complimented her food and told her how much I missed her, she was quite happy to hear that her son missed her so much. After eating lunch we went shopping for ingredients for dinner. And then we went to a cake shop ... Then a mall. And finally after so much walking we decided to go home and make dinner since it was getting late.
We ate dinner as she rambled on about all the things I missed when I was gone and how Iemitsu visited a couple of times. After dinner I headed for bed and slept in my old room again. 'So nostalgic' I thought as I looked around. I let my mind wander as I closed my eyes and began to sleep.

~Time skip next day~

I woke up at exactly 4:30 a.m. Due to Reborn always hitting me with the ten ton hammer. I got dressed in exactly 5 minutes like always and went to go make breakfast. Surprisingly Nana was already making breakfast, she smiled as I sat down at the table.

"Ohayo Tsu-kun."

"Ohayo oka-sama." I smiled and she just smiled back at me.

We both ate and I told her that today I will be going to a class reunion. She only sat there and listened to me talk, but I can feel that she's sad about me leaving again. I only sighed and said to her.

"You can come if you want mom."

"Arigatou Tsu-kun," I swear I saw sparkles in her eyes.