I manage to regain control from my wolf and immediately deepen the kiss. My hands move down her sides, snaking up under her shirt.

She lets out a small moan and I pull her shirt over her head, only breaking the kiss for a few seconds. Her fingers run over my bare chest, tracing over my abs.

My hands make their way to her butt where I squeeze, smirking as she gasps. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

I deepen the kiss as I carry her to the bed, so much that she pulls away gasping as I lay her down. I climb over her, my arms on either side of her.

I lean down and start kissing and sucking on her neck. She grips my shoulders, moaning softly. Her breathing heavy and her chest is flushed.

I feel my canines sharpen and start to pull away, but she immediately pulls me back.

"Lyza we have to stop, if we do anymore I will lose control of my wolf," I tell her.

"I want you to lose control," she murmurs, pressing her lips hard to mine.

My eyes turn gold and I kiss her until she is out of breath before making my way back to her neck. I find the spot where her neck and shoulder meet and my canines sharpen further.

My hands move to hold down her shoulders, and hers grip my arms tightly. I sink my canines into her soft skin, listening as she lets out a harsh cry of pain.

I bite deeper before pulling away to kiss her. Tears are running down her cheeks, and her nails left marks on my arms.

I move back to the mark and kiss it lightly, watching as Lyza shudders. I start to suck on it and she writhes beneath me.

"That's amazing," she mutters breathlessly.

I pull away and just look at her for a few moments. "I don't deserve such a beautiful mate," I say.

"You don't have to deserve me because I want you with me," she says, kissing me. I grin and laugh as she pulls me down onto the bed beside her.

I lay down and hold her close to me, loving the feeling of my mate at my side. My wolf is practically purring right now.

Her head rests on my chest as I play with her hair. We both lay awake for hours before falling asleep.

**********

I jerk awake to someone shaking me. Angel is standing over me, panic written all across her face.

I immediately leap to my feet, looking around for Lyza. I spot her at the door, peering into the dimly lit hallway.

"Daerius we have to go, NOW!" Angel says urgently. I start to worry, the last time she sounded like this was the day we found our father lying dead in the forest.

"What happened?" I demand, heading over to the door. Lyza shushes me, staring into the hallway with fiery eyes.

"Okay let's go," she hisses, darting out the door. Angel shoves me forward, growling a little.

I clench my jaw, holding back my wolf as I follow Lyza down the hall. The only light comes from torches along the wall, casting an eerie glow that reflects on the black obsidian tiles.