-NARIAH-

(Nariah up above)

" I'm far from irrational Mikey! Two weeks and our princess is here in then by early July guaranteed my body will be flawless." I spat ,I put his breakfast out on the table before him. I was eight and half months pregant with my baby girl Eboni Iman and despite how and who I conceived her with Michael had stepped up tremendously. As of now though I was trying to convience him to push the wedding up to July 9th in Miami to make it memorable? Spontaneous? Different? Shit I don't know all I know is with these two in my life everything will be complete.

"You know what, July 9th we'll do it in Miami the way you want it but I hope you understand that your very pregnant ass will be planning it all top to bottom." Mikey said stuffing a forkful of eggs in his mouth.

"That's cool with me. I plan, you pay?" I said, I got up from the table grabbing my keys heading to the door.

" Haha anything for you... Where you headed?" He asked as he contined to laugh at me.

"Taryn's Bridal.Meet the girls there I have an appointment today to pick out dresses and the tuxedos baby." I exclaimed smiling ear to ear as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Spoiled ass!" He screamed as I shut the door behind me.

A little while ago I was in a pretty bad car accident that almost caused myself and Eboni's life due to me 'overreacting' to Mikey meeting Eboni's father and delievering him my sonograms without my consent. I left the house in anger when I found out and all I remember after that was blacking out and really think that it was over. But by the grace of God my princess and I were still here.

-:-

"My name is Lisa and I will be assisting you all today in hopes of finding a dress today. May I ask who is the bride to be?" Lisa asked as the girls (Nany,Kai,& Kandice) and I sat around a white coffee table on a white plush wrap around couch. 

"I'm the bride." I said as I raised my hand.

"Really? Well sweetheart we don't have any maternity dresses here." Lisa replied as the girls fell out laughing at the shade that was just thrown my way.

"ACTUALLY, REBECCA I'm well aware of that! I'm the bride but Kandi will be trying on the gowns for me and Kai and Nany over here if they can gain their composure will be trying on the bridesmaids dresses if you don't mind." I said with much attitude as I sipped on my fruit punch.

"My apologies." Lisa responded with her head down with her straight blonde hair drapping around her face.

"It's fine just relax Nariah is very emotional and all over the place Jessica she means no harm." Kandi chimmed in.

"No I'm not." I said nonchalantly, rolling my eyes

"Her names Lisa you guys." Kai said blandly, " We're so sorry Lisa." She finished.

"It's fine. Ms. Nariah is there anything specific that you are interested in, in terms of your gown specifically?" Lisa directed towards me.

"Something ----" I started.

"Sexy!" Kandi shrieked.

"Spicy!" Nany yelped.

"Urban!" Kai exclaimed.

"Nahhhh...Chic!" Kai added.

"She asked me. All the above Carol." I finally said.

"It's Lisa but okay." Kai responsed playfully as she rolled her eyes.

"Who's trying on gowns for you again Nariah?" Lisa asked politely.

"Kandice."

"Alright ladies follow me to the back."