Chapter 1

Jade POV

"...Pez, say something" I begged my friend whose blue eyes were tempted to roll skywards at me.

I knew the answer already.

"Not happening" she told me, shaking her head.

...Though that's never stopped me before.
"But why?" I put on my best puppy dog eyes and pouted, jutting out my bottom lip at the taller girl.

"Why?" she repeated after me, raising a brow.

"Because the idea's ridiculous that's why" Perrie Edwards replied like it was common sense and explained it with the calmest voice that I wanted to smack her even if she was my best friend.

"But Pez!" Instead, I whined and pulled at her perfect blonde locks.

"Hey, watch the hair!" she swatted my hands away and ducked my left arm.

The 24 year old groaned at my actions and arrested my wrists, glaring at me halfheartedly.

"You're a pain in the ass, you know that?"

"You love it" I grinned,

"No, you love harassing me" Perrie corrected, releasing me from her grip.

I was silent for a little while, ignoring the last comment.

"Pez," I gnawed at my bottom lip.
"Please...?" I hated that I sounded so weak and that my plan was most likely just as pathetic; I sighed, my hands falling back to my sides.

Perrie Edwards turned back to me, brows knitted together before a quite sigh escaped her lips. "Come here" she murmured, opening her arms.
I obeyed and fell into her embrace, feeling her rub my back soothingly as I buried my face in her shoulder.

"...Am I being stupid?" I mumbled into her shirt.

"When'd you want to introduce me to your friends?" she asked instead, arms loosening from my body.

Slowly, I pulled back with a small smile on my face, still a little surprised at how fast she changed her mind.

"Really?" I blinked up at her. Because Perrie was annoyingly taller than me.

"Well I gotta get myself some nice clothes and make a good impression, don't I?"

*

-2 Weeks Later-

I was a little panicky as the bell rang, signaling the end of school as everyone rushed out the gates. I carried myself at a much slower pace until my friends found me in the crowd and grinned at me. Leigh nudged my side repeatedly, Jesy waggled her eyebrows and Sam was smiling until her face nearly split in half.

"So...where's your boyfriend?" they all chorused.

I tried not to groan at their enthusiasm of the situation and the only picture in my mind was that of Pez smirking, and her preparing for 'her time to shine'. But at the same time, I was anxious for everybody's reactions and curious as to what everybody would think now that I had a person in my life again, technically I didn't, but people didn't need to know that.

Spotting the familiar figure by the gates, I inhaled sharply and began sauntering over to the front of the school. The closer I got, the more excited my friends were, barely containing their giggles and squeals. Perrie was leaned against the brick wall beside the gates, attracting attention as they eyed the fitting black jeans, neat dress shirt and a leather jacket. The female population seemed to swoon at the sight of her blue eyes as they casually scanned the students.

"Fuckin hell Jade, you didn't tell us you were in a relationship with Perrie Edwards!! You said boyfriend not girlfriend!" Jesy says slapping my arm when she say Perrie.

Perrie was the hottest girl in town. And everyone, girl or boy, was pining over her.

I smiled at my friends and started towards Perrie.

She stepped off the wall when she spotted me, sporting a big smile on her face.

"Hey" Perrie leaned down to kiss me on the cheek.

"Hey baby" I smiled back.

She then turned to my friends and introduced herself politely before taking my bag; throwing it over her own shoulder.

My friends gave her a point for the cute greeting; another for introducing herself like all girlfriends should and double points for carrying my bag for me.

I could tell they all approved of her as they included her in our conversation, walking to the next street where Perrie was parked.

"Hop in, I'll give you girls a ride home" she offered, opening the door for me as she smiled at my friends.

"Oh no, it's alright-"

"Don't worry, I've got spare time on my hands. Just tell me the directions" Perrie insisted.

I couldn't help the smile spreading on my face as curious students kept glancing our way and Jesy gave me the thumbs up. I laughed, shaking my head as the three got into the back seat and we sped off.

After Sam hoped out of the car, I glanced at the empty back seats, waving to my friend before Perrie pulled out of the driveway. There was a moment of silence where I tried to control my giggles and I could clearly see my best friend smirking that smirk of hers.

"...So, rate me!" she turned to me expectantly.

"They really thought you were the perfect girlfriend" I nodded,

"I was that great huh?" Perrie chuckled.

"Thanks Pez, I owe you"

"Damn right you owe me. It's not easy running round claiming to be your new girlfriend, picking you up from school and dressing up so that eventually the bastard will notice" my friend said, gesturing to her attire that she had chosen for today.

"I know, I know, thank you so much Pez" I latched onto her left arm whilst she was still driving, making the car swerve to the side also.

"Hey, I don't want to make my first and last ever headline on the news, I'm only 24!" Perrie tried to shake me off as I continued laughing at her antics.

When we calmed down, I stared at my best friend's hair, blonde locks. Yep, she was so hot.

...

That's my best friend of 3 years-Perrie Edwards, 24, and working to become a photographer. She's easily a head taller than me with a smoking hot body, a piercing on her left nose and white porcelain skin. She's definitely got the looks with her gorgeous blonde hair and blue eyes that were quite entrancing at times.

So I asked Perrie Edwards to be my girlfriend.

Technically speaking, I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend.

...Yep, that's my brilliant plan.

So what do you guys think? Hahahahahahahahahaha