Chapter 4

Third Person POV

A few days later, Perrie was leaning against her black sports car outside of school in black jeans, a peachy top and her leather jacket, aviators perched on her nose. She glanced down at her watch and then grinned as she heard the bell signaling the end of school and reached into the passenger's seat for a small neatly wrapped box. When she turned to lean back against the vehicle again, Jade was already walking up to her, swaying her hips in a short striped dress known as the school uniform.

Perrie took three strides over to meet her best friend with a kiss to the forehead and presented the box to her.

"This is for leaving early the other day" she said.

It was her way of apology. The brunette opened the box to reveal a tear-drop attached to a thin silver necklace.

"I saw you looking at it that day..." Perrie
shrugged,

"...Pez, you didn't have to" Jade began, shaking her head as she eyed the no-doubt, expense piece of jewelry.

Perrie's blue eyes flickered over to where a group of girls stood with Jed in the middle, talking to them even though his eyes were focused on Jade and herself. Her lips curled and she took the necklace from the box,

"I'll put it on for you" the blonde murmured, walking around the younger girl.

The photographer pushed her brown locks over one shoulder and put the necklace in its place, hugging Jade from behind.

"He's staring" she told her best friend.

"Good" she sounded smug.

"Ok, now do something only couples would do" she said in a hushed tone.

"Right" Perrie muttered, leaning down.

"...You showered though right?" she asked before they touched.

A pinch to the arm was her reply and she winced,

"Ok ok I'm kidding! Now kiss me"

And that's exactly what Perrie did.

**

Jed Elliot walked up to the couple and the rest of the school seemed to freeze and stare because everyone knew Jed and Jade had ended on bad terms. And what was happening now would probably be the talk of the school tomorrow and be the hottest topic for the week and then continue on.

He ran a hand through his messy brown hair and clicked his tongue before settling his eyes on his ex-girlfriend and her current toy.

'Heh, she trying to get over me like that?' he sounded slightly amused as he asked himself the question.

"Hi" he greeted the brunette, lips curling into a familiar grin.

"And this is?" he raised a brow at Perrie, trying to play it casual.

Of course he knew the Perrie, the girls and even boys had all been squealing over her but he needed the two before him to know it didn't affect him the way they wanted it to.

"Oh come on Jed, don't act like you don't know Perrie Edwards" Jade said smiling at Jed.

"Let me refreshen your mind then. Yes I'm THE Perrie Edwards, Jade's girlfriend." the 24 year old said glaring behind those aviators.

How could she not, this was the bastard who dumped her best friend because 'it just wasn't working anymore'. That was the most pathetic break up line she had ever heard and if Jade hadn't worked so hard with their plan then she would've simply hooked his jaw and broke his nose for show.

"Jed Elliot" he shook her hand, squeezing slightly yet Perrie only smiled in return.

"But I gotta say, thanks for breaking it off with her or else I wouldn't be with Jade right now" Perrie looked honestly grateful that it made Jed's fist clench tightly in response.

"Oh, hey, we gotta get going, we'll see you round" she then waved him off and whisked the goddess away.

Jed watched the two walk away, arms around each other, laughing and looking quite content. And he couldn't deny the fact that Jade looked comfortable around Perrie either, so comfortable and at ease with someone she'd met not long ago. He had also noticed how Perrie had said 'we'; it showed just how close they were, or how close they were getting. It was a big blow to his ego, knowing his ex-girlfriend was over him just like that after the 2 years they spent together and was now with some random looking happy.

He then scoffed as Perrie opened the door for the pretty senior, pecking her on the lips before shutting the door.

"See how long that lasts" he stalked off to the group of girls who were circling him before only to see half of them gone.

No hate to Jed! Just that this story is about Jerrie hahahaha