14th Share

12th February, 2017
6:41 pm

I don't know who are more frustrating. Men or women. Probably women. Or more specifically: me.

Buckle up folks, because you are about to be bombarded with yet another rant about myself and my existence.

This will be focusing on reasons why I believe that //the rest of this sentence has been removed because reasons//

1.) I am... so... annoying. Getting straight to the point am I right? Yeah. I admit it. And to branch it out, I am also the embodiment of cringe. I mean, if any of you have even read my older stories, you'd know. And to be fair, how we write or what we write about says a lot about our personality. In my case, I write like I'm still 12 years old and learning. That about sums up how annoying I can be too.

2.)  I kill moods. Now, this isn't really uncommon so whatever. But yeah. Either intentionally or unintentionally or kind of intentional-but-not-really-it's-more-like-I'm-testing-you. Or something along those lines. And then I tend to regret it at the end when I do and wonder "Why was I trying to kill the mood anyway?" Or "Wow I didn't realize what I said would kill it, I mean I was pretty fucking confused it seemed like they were annoyed but then what happened did they instantly just clocked away that mood and switched it with another one which I just killed don't fucking know anymore." Usually the last one. Or both. And this brings us to the next one.

3.) I am dumb and occasionally slow. I tend to be so dumb or clueless to the point that everyone could start doubting why I managed to continue school with a brain like mine. And I tend to be slow to the point of annoyance. Refer to number 2.

4.) I am a hypocrite. Need I say more for this one?

5.) I am aware of all of these flaws, yet I don't seem to be doing anything about it. Well, I am sure I tried my best. But then the moment comes and provokes my flaws into getting out and well, they do.

Plus, look at me. I'm talking about my problems online. On social media. It's one of the many rules not to do. Well, unless it's a site where it's made for problem sharing. But obviously Wattpad isn't one of them.

...To be fair, Wattpad is a place for telling your stories.. but I'm guessing not personal ones, you know?

Sigh.

And here I go again... we're just like animals, we play pretend.. you're just a cannibal and I'M AFRAID I WON'T GET OUT ALIIIIIVE!

Great now I cheered myself up. 😂

Hoo boy. Okay I'm fine now I guess, I hope, I wish. 'Til next time.