I

Apologies for taking forever loves; I sort of 'forgot' wattpad existed for a bit. This is going to be SUPER short, as I'm just getting back into the swing of writing. My apologies. If you want to stalk me, follow me, or just bug me about updating, my main social media is my tumblr, @Ayuura. Love you all; have a lovely day.

I
_____________

When I awoke, I could smell the fresh air wafting in through the windows. The birds called to me from outside, singing the same song they rehearse every morning. I smiled slightly to myself before whistling along to their chirping tune; quietly giggling at how calm the atmosphere around me felt. Without a sound, Okay okay, maybe a creak or two, I put on my slippers and walked across the small cabin.

         Upon reaching the kitchen, I opened the fridge. The icy blast of air shocked my unsuspecting self awake within moments, the caffeine of a hot tea no longer necessary to get me through the day. I examined it a bit before bringing out two eggs and a couple peppers, placing them on a chopping board and turning back around to the cabinet beside the stove. I pulled out a pan. Not aware of what I wanted to make in full detail, I washed and diced the peppers. Setting them aside until further notice, I started the stove and cracked the eggs.

         Listening to their anxious popping, I opened the fridge once again and pulled out some orange juice. Might as well make this a full breakfast, right? I grabbed a large cup and poured the vibrant liquid into three quarters of it. Turning around to make sure I didn't burn the main part of my breakfast, I shook and scrambled them. I tapped in some seasoning and went back to prepping my plate on the kitchen counter. The second I finished that, I pulled the eggs off the stove and pushed them into my plate. Time for breakfast.