Akane chuckled as Lime was blabbering nonsense. Unusual behavior from an unusual demon.

Lime finally sighs, "Let's go now, Lu. Aka, do you want to get lunch together later?" He leads the way to the door.

The serpent helps me on my foot. "Nah, I think Sir Theo's going to give you a mission. He dropped by earlier to check on her clothes." I gave her a look as she hugs my arm as if her life depends on it.

"Oh?" Lime pushes me lightly. I would see that it's because he's jealous. "Magpalit ka na ng damit. Most likely nakapalit na yung iba pagdating natin."

Kinuha ko na ang mga damit sa kaniya ng walang sabi at saka kumuha ng dalawang privacy screen. One is not enough for me. I even heard Akane whistle teasingly the moment I unbuttoned Mason's dress.

The training clothes are light on the body and I can move freely. The pants cover my lower half without emphasizing my ass or anything down there. The top is only a dark sleeveless undershirt and a comfortable enough jacket when it's hot.

"Magkano?" Saad ko paglabas. Saglit pang tumingin si Lime sa akin saka tumango lamang at wala nang ibang sinabi bago ibalik ang atensyon sa cellphone niya. Akane smiled at me with a bag in her hand behind the counter.

"Bayad na yan pati eto. You're brothers paid it for you." Her statement caught Lime's attention.

"You have brothers?" Lime asked I quickly turned down.

"No, I don't. She's lying."

"I can't lie. My serpent eyes only see the truth and nothing but the truth." She rolled her eyes at me. "YOU are lying."

I blew raspberries and approached the counter to search for a tie and gestured it for her when I can't find one. She opened a drawer and gave me a hair tie. I look directly into her eyes, "I may be a demon but I'm not french, Akane. I don't have brothers. That's that. Shit's shit."

Akane, defeated, sighed and waved her hands to dismiss me. Her energy from earlier evidently decreased. "Whatever you say so. It's too early to talk about ancient eyes. " She placed her hands on my shoulders. "And you're draining my energy."

I spare the demon a glance in exchange for some answer but he only waved goodbye to Akane and pulled me away from the room. We were in the middle of a field when he finally started to talk.

"You drained almost half of her energy." A strand of his blonde hair straying from others.

I rolled my eyes to keep my attention away from his hair. "I didn't use any kind of spell except Avlavo."

He rolled his eyes harder than I did try to show 'dominance' but failed as the wind blows crazily hard. His long hair almost covered his face and he uses the hair ties displayed on his left wrist. I didn't want to laugh at his face so I averted my sight and saw two people standing behind a pillar.

I cast a silent smell that sent the two of them air spikes. It gave them small cuts on both cheeks and some long ones on their exposed skins. They both spat on the ground and glared at me but I only stared straight at them.

"Could have put a poison in it," I whispered.

"In what?" Lime said after he tied his hair into a neat ponytail.

I turned around to walk away from him, that he needed to catch up with my pace. "In your mom."

"Girlie, I'm orphaned. Almost everyone in the team is an orphan."