Broken Words pt2 - Oliver

You walked outside and put your hoodie over your head, covering your eyes and identity.
Now you were walking through the dark streets kinda regretting walking out on your teammates.
Soon you were blaming yourself for being immature just moments ago.

'Tssss...' You sighed, putting your fingers on your temples.
That's when you heard screaming,
"Help! Let me go!!"
You looked around, but couldn't see were the sound came from, you ran toward a alley only to find it empty.
You then heard the screaming again and quickly ran to where you heard it from, this time finding the source.
You frowned, two men men bothering a woman.
'How disgusting'

"Leave the lady alone, won't you?!!"
The two men let go of the woman and looked at you.
"Ha, I think we found someone to join us" the man with short blonde spiky hair said.
The other with brown hair and a cigarette laughed at his mate's joke.
"Well thank the Lord, come here sweetie, let's have some fun"
You scoffed "Sorry, a lady needs a man with manners, something you guys are clearly missing"
"Well, well are we gonna be difficult?
You  better come here quickly, cuz it's the last time I'll be gentle with you"

"Oh please" you fake-laughed and then looked at him with dead serious eyes.
"I think I won't be with you" you spit at him.

You took a sprint forward and punched the brown haired in his face, knocking him out.
You waved your hand to the side and cracked your knuckles.
"Don't mess with me nor the lady" you smiled at her compassionately as she frighteningly stood by the side.
"You bitch" the blonde spiked guy shouted at you.
You turned around and looked at him with a disgusting look.
"Didn't your mommy learn you to have a little respect to others?"
He looked at you angrily and pulled out a knife.
You stared at him "Such toys are dangerous, maybe put it aside before you get hurt?"
He laughed loudly "Oh, I ain't the one getting hurt" he said.
'Haha.... Shit' you thought as you smiled sheepishly.

Then he lashed out, you quickly dodged to the side and kicked his back.
He fell to the ground but got up, now even more angry.
"Aaargh!!! Die!" He again ran towards you but this time to your surprise, he brushed past you and grabbed your shoulder from behind.
He pulled you towards him, ripping your sweater.
You flew around and his knife cut your left arm, leaving you with a wound.

Now your sweater had holes by your shoulder and left arm.
Pissed you looked at him
"Oh you're so gonna pay. This was my fav!"
You took out a broken arrow from your pocket, for emergencies you always held it with you or when you had to fight and you were not dressed in your hero costume.
He looked at you first unsure but then gripping his knife tighter.
He again came towards you but you quickly kicked him in the stomach and gripping his sweater by the neck part.
He struggled and hit your lip making it bleed but you grabbed his hand holding the knife and tightened your grip till he finally let it go.
Then you took your arrow and pointed it toward his throat.
"Any last words?"

He began begging and you threw him towards his mate.
"Now stay there nicely till the cops arrive, won't you?" You said.
You turned around and walked to the woman still there on your way picking up her purse and jacket.
"Here, be careful next time" you smiled sweetly at her.
That's when you noticed her staring at your wounds.
You laughed it off "It's nothing, don't worry haha! Go home quickly!"
She thanked you a dozen times before leaving, that's when you heard police sirens and looked at the guys tied on the ground.
"Have a fun trip, guys" you waved and walked back to the base all the events from earlier in there forgotten

You walked in the basement and searched for the bandage box.
When you found it you didn't look and walked right into someone.
You looked up and saw Oliver.
"What happened to you?!" Oliver asked concerned.
"Nothing important" you walked past him, now remembering your argument.
You placed the box on the big table and after opening the box, you took out some alcohol.
He grabbed your arm and turned you around to face him. "Well, important enough for me to know"
You flinched and he realized grabbed you close by your wound, he quickly let go and took the bottle with alcohol from you and a pad with it.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"
You looked down "It's okay"

He sat you down on a chair and took the pad, he now had put alcohol on.
You looked at him confused, he looked at you
"Hold on" he said as he put the pad on your flesh wound.
It burned but you didn't want to show any emotion, so you kept a straight face.
Luckily after a while he took the pad away, now taking needle and some thread.
"You know I could've done this all by myself" you said and looked to the side.
He sighed and turned your chin gently to face him "Please look at me"
You scoffed lightly but looked at him anyway.
He smiled sadly at you "I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have acted like that"
Your expression softened "No, It's okay. The mission failed because of me, I shouldn't have been distracted like that and walk away like that"
He chuckled and began stitching up your wound, careful to hurt you as little as possible.
Then he put a bandage  on your wound and the other.
"So... We're good?"
You grinned, "Yeah.. We're good"

He now looked at your busted lip, he sighed "Just what have you gotten yourself into?"
"I had to, these guys were bothering a lady and....."
You stopped as you felt his lips softly kiss your busted ones.
"It's better medicine for your lips" Oliver said and walked towards the door. "And oh" he turned around "I would never doubt your trust, never in my whole life" he smiled his lovely smile and walked out.

You let tears drop, happy tears.
"Thank you" you whispered "That means a lot...."

________________

YAAAAAYY
Finally done with 2nd and last part.
Angsty but I think a sweet ending.
I hoped you guys liked it.
I'm sorry that it took long, but I was busy with school and I had already written the story on paper but couldn't find the time to do so digital.
But here it is, all done.
I added a drawing I made, hope you guys like that too.
And I'll see you in another one shot

See ya - HJ