19

(I was NOT sure of this chapter at all😩, but as I wrote it I realized that I knew what I was doing... I'm getting there.)

Zonnique~

"You cheating Lauren. I'm done playing with you." I got upset and threw the cards down.

"Girl." She started laughing, "I ain't cheat."

We were in the middle of a game of UNO. I literally had UNO and she hit me with a draw four, reverse, draw two, skip me, and then she yelled out UNO. I put out one card and guess what her last card was? A color changer. She won and this was our 5th round.

"Yeah whatever. Ain't no way you should've had those cards."

"You just mad. Stay mad with ya mad ass."

"Stop cursing!"

"Stop cursing!" She mimicked me.

"What else do you wanna do today?" I stood up from the floor.

"I don't wanna do nothing with you."

"Girl shutup. If you could you would spend every second of everyday with me."

"Where at? Your dreams?"

"You're an ass."

"Got it from you." She shrugged and sat on the couch, "you talked to Bahja?"

"Stop bringing her up to me." I rolled my eyes.

"Remember when Lani hit your line asking you to be on her track? You declined because you were working on that EP with Bahja that she released? Which is not even on the charts compared to when it was at 142 yesterday."

I laughed and nodded my head, she continued talking. "You should call her up and see if y'all could still work on something. I think she has a crush on you too... She's constantly making you her WCE."

"Just because she does that, that doesn't mean she likes me. You assume every girl I talk to has a crush on me."

"I mean, I wasn't wrong when I said Bahja did."

"I don't think I would want a relation with Lani though."

"That's your problem!" She threw a pillow at me, "you don't want anyone, but at the same time you do. Give someone a chance. I've never seen you in a relationship Z. I wanna see you happy."

"I am happy."

"With someone else."

"I'm happy with you."

"Cute. But other than family."

Bahja made me happy... For a little while. I guess now it doesn't really matter though.

"I say you give Lani a chance."

"I'll hit her up later... I'll just ask her if she wants to go out somewhere." I shrugged.

"Hit her up now!!!" Lauren urged.

"No, so you can be nosey?"

"Yes and no."

Lauren grabbed my phone and unlocked it, "she's already posted a picture of you." She smirked.

"What?! Let me see!"

She showed me the post and my eyes widened. "Girl don't act surprised." Lauren stated.

"I'm not..."