4

Zonnique😬~

"Omg! You really did go grocery shopping! And you got all my favorite things!" Lauren was screaming as she walked out of the kitchen and into my room. She had a pop tart in her hand.

I put my hat on my head, "yeah... By the way, we need to talk."

"Now?"

I nodded, "I don't know a better time."

"Okay."

She sat on my bed and I sat next to her, sighing. "So earlier, when I was cleaning up... I was making up your bed, and your diary slipped out..."

She stopped eating her poptart and looked up at me, "you read it?"

"I seen my name and I couldn't help it."

"You read my journal? You said that was the only thing I could have private in the house..."

"I know, and I'm sorry... But you're my little sister Lauren, you shouldn't be afraid to tell me things."

"What all did you read?"

"Jeremy at school... You were his partner in science.. And I must say, you should probably tell him how you feel."

"Is that all you read?"

"I read about you beating ole girl ass."

She started laughing and I shook my head while chuckling, "it's not funny, just because she did all that doesn't mean you have to fight her. You probably made her jealous just bye kissing her nigga... But don't do that either. just find someone better and snap on em."

"Snap as in go in?"

"As in show him what he missing."

"Oh okay."

I stood up and grabbed my purse, taking my phone off the charger and putting it inside my purse. I walked towards the door to leave out.

"Lock up behind me." I stated as I walked out.

"Be safe and text me when you make it."

I nodded at her before she closed the door. I walked down the hall to get to the stairs and I seen Daniel... One of my co-workers. I knitted my eyebrows up because I wasn't sure why he was here. He lives in the suburbs.

"Hey Zo."

"Hey Daniel... What's up?"

We started going down the stairs, "I was coming to pick you up for work... I figured you would want a ride."

"Thanks Danny, that's really sweet of you."

"Yeah... I'll go the extra mile for you."

I slightly blushed as he opened the door for me and let me walk out. I opened up the gate and we walked out, I gasped when I seen Josh. I ran up to him and hugged him... Even though I just seen him last night, we didn't get on the phone like we usually do and gossip.

"He cursed me out for 3 hours straight until I came and got him."

"Why did you do that?"

"He told me he was coming to pick you up. He just called out of the blue and asked for your address. I was not going without a fight."

"Over an address though." Daniel shook his head.

"You damn right."

I laughed and Josh opened the passengers door for me. I got inside and he closed the door, getting into the backseat. I put on my seatbelt as my phone begin ringing. I got it out of my purse and answered it.