9

Ready for y'all to read chapter 11😭😏.

Zonnique~

"I hate her so much. I didn't know she would be that rude. Working with her is so frustrating." I stated to Josh while fixing a customers order.

"This is your what... 3rd time?"

"No, I've only worked with her once."

"Once? And you already don't like her? What exactly went down that day? You were so pissed you didn't say a word."

"Thank you have a nice day." I smiled while giving the lady the bag. "She asked me where I was from and all that junk and she started saying how she doesn't fuck with broke people."

"She said that?" Daniel asked.

"Yes, I was so pissed. She said it with no remorse. Everybody else on the team was so nice though. I don't know how they deal with her ass."

"I would've beat her ass." Josh snapped

"Me being me, you know I wanted to. But stooping down to her level isn't gonna do anything but show I'm weak minded."

"But still, you need to teach her ass a lesson. She gonna learn one day. Shit not easy out here." Daniel commented.

"I know I will soon... I just don't understand how she can be like this... And then for us to be attempting to work on a joint album together... It's not gonna work."

"Well... Speak of the devil." Josh stated.

I knitted my eyebrows and looked up. My eyes widened when I seen Bahja walk through the door. But I instantly shut down and got angry. I didn't show it, but I was beyond it.

"Mommy! It's Bahja!! Mommy it's really her!" A little girl was fangirling as she ran up to Bahja.

I watched the scene play out as she had a huge grin plastered on her face. She hugged Bahja, who for once, seemed to smile. A small smile cast upon my mouth as I continued to watch them. Bahja bent down to take a picture with her. Then she signed her shirt and said a few words to her mom.

That was it. She seen me and... Smiled? At me? I shook my head and looked down at the register as I heard footsteps approaching.

"Welcome to McDonald's, how may I help you?" I quietly stated while never looking up.

"Is that any way to treat a customer?"

I looked up at her, "oh you wanna talk about treating people?"

She sighed, "look... I apologize okay? I realized I was wrong and I really am sorry. You're an amazing person to work with and I would be happy to start over with you."

"You were way out of line."

"I know, I wanna make it up to you."

"How?"

"Can I take you out?"

"No... Hell no at that."

"Well what about a studio date? Since that's where I messed up... We could go to the studio and record some stuff. Y'know?"

"No. I'm fine. Thank you... Now if you're gonna order, what can I get you? If not, move because I have other customers to take care of."

"I'm not about to beg--"

"Then don't." I snapped, "you don't know me and you don't know what I go through. Just leave if you aren't gonna buy anything..."

Somehow through it all, she smiled. "What time do you get off?"

"Why?"