Ch 2

Stilies POV

When I woke up I was laying in August and my bed cuddled up against his chest with his arms wrapped protectively around my waist. Looking up at him I watch his sleeping face. Reaching up I traced his jaw line, cheek bones, and eye lids causing him to smirk. "Morning beautiful, I'm going to take the fact you are playing with my face as meaning your feeling better." August stated and I moved my hands to trace his lips as I just say yes. He opened his beautiful blue eyes and flashed them red frowning and bolting up and dragging me against him with a growl as he glared at the door as it busted open.

Looking over I see Derek and Kevin, I soothed August with a kiss before getting up and walking over to them. "How could you leave the pack and abandon your mate?" Derek asked once I stood in front of them, he sounding disgusted by me. "He wasn't my mate. He was using me as a sex toy plus he was cheating on me with Isaac. I caught them together Derek!" I shouted at the end as tears filled my eyes as they changed to one neon green and the other a gold and red mix. Kevin gasped pulling me into a hug as Derek stud there dumbstruck.

"Are you happy here?" Kevin asked pulling from the hug and I nodded as a large grin spread over my face. "Yeah, come meet my true mate. Kevin this is August Starlet." I introduced them and August relaxed a little. "It's a pleasure to meet you," Kevin greeted and August nodded then turned to stare at Derek.

"How could he do that? I truly thought you where mates. I'm sorry Stilies..." Derek apologized and I hugged him quickly comforting him. "Come meet my mate," I said pulling him to stand in front of August. "Hey," Derek greeted and nodded at him in his own way of acceptance. "Hello, well to let you both know; I'm the alpha of this pack and won't let you take my mate away from me." He said pulling me back on the bed and on top of his lap. Grinning I leaned back into his warmth.

"If Stilies is happy here then I'm happy but he should come home to see his dad," Kevin admitted as Derek hugged him close from behind. "Stilies I think you should come home also, your dad is in the hospital because he was attacked by a vampire. He is on life support," Derek stated with sympathy filled eyes.

"What? Which hospital?!" I shout getting up away from August instantly wanting answers. "The one Melissa works at. Plus he had refused the bite before he was put on life support." Derek said letting go of Kevin so he could calm me down. Kevin hugged me close to comfort me.

"We need to leave right now, he doesn't seem to have long." Kevin whispered pulling back and kissed my forehead then I nodded. "Are you going to come as well?" Derek asked directing his question to August. I pulled from Kevin and turned to August hoping he'd say yes and come with me.

"I don't think that would be a wise choice, my pack needs me here. But I do plan to send two of my strongest fighters and a witch to accompany you two and my mate." August answers standing up and scent marking me before sending us on our way.

Kevin and Derek left in Derek's black Camaro. Willow, Spike, and Alex accompanied me to Beacon Hills in my old worn out baby blue jeep. "Are you okay Mother?" Spike asked from the passenger seat beside me as I finally made it out of Oregon. "I'm worried, my dad might die before we get there." I stated speeding up and for the rest of the ride it was completely quiet.

Once we all finally made it to town I dropped Spike, Alex, and Willow at my house saying I wanted to be alone with my dad.

After I finally got there I rushed into dads room to see Scott biting him while forcing his blood threw dads feeding tube. Shrieking I attempted to stop him but was to late, falling down to my knees I looked at my ex boyfriend who had now stopped. He shifted human again as he walked in front of me and got on one knee and smirked at me as he caressed my cheek. "He's my slave now Stilies, but if you become mine again I will let him keep his free will. If you say no I'll order him to kill his self. What do you say?" He asked as he shifted only his eyes and teeth back to a wolf, up close I see there now red and gasp. He's an alpha hybrid now, the most powerful kind there is. "As long as you promise to not hurt him or order him around. Also, only if I'm going to be the only person you kiss and mate."

"Okay then, plus Isaac was the one who kissed me, and it was only that once Stilies. Prepare yourself because I'm going to mark you as mine so no other wolf or vamp will be able to be your mate." He growled then leaned over and bite into my neck making me whimper and cover my mouth so I won't scream. As he was biting me I felt my wolf howl in pain as he felt our mate connection with August break and disappear. My inner vampire shrieked in pain as my wolf howled.

After he pulled out his wolf fangs he licked my wound and it began to heal quicker. "I've missed you so much," He whispered as he scent marked me so I will smell like him and not August. The thought of August sends a sharp pain into my heart.

Scott picked me up after he finished scenting me to carry me down to his new truck. He got in and laid me so my body stretched out over the long seat with my head on his lap. I dosed off as he started driving and ran a hand threw my short brown hair that had grown out a little while I was gone.