Chapter 23

**A/N: As requested by many, here's the FULL, explicit scene. Don't read this chapter if it's not your thing. Back to our regular scheduled programming in Chapter 24! :)**

Thorne was half convinced he was dreaming.

Any moment, he expected to open his eyes and find himself in his own bed and tangled in his coverlet with a hand around his hard cock and seconds away from shooting onto his stomach. It would be followed by the familiar dissatisfaction crawling along his skin, and Thorne would spend the rest of the morning grouching at everyone in sight.

When Thorne remained in Georgie's bedchamber with her limbs sprawled back and her face slack with pleasure, he grinned. Her hair spilled around her face, blazing red and orange in the firelight. Lips parted in wonder and swollen from his kiss.

His knees bounced onto the edge of the bed, and she laughed as her body jolted up and down. Her smile slowly fell as he crawled up her body and her thighs parted, making space for him betwixt them. Her sharp intake of breath was music to his ears, and he stopped to press a kiss in the space between her stomach and the warmth of her core.

She had been so wet around his fingers, so responsive to his touch. He could still hear the slap of her palms against the wall and the feel of her clenching around him. How would it feel when he was fully inside her?

"What are you staring at?"

Thorne glanced up and found her blushing. Her eyes darted shyly from him before coming back.

"I can't believe you are here. In my bed."

Caging her body between his hands, he hovered above her.

Georgie quirked a brow. "Am I? I thought you were in my bed, my lord. Have I boggled your mind behind comprehension already?"

The imp.

He grinned and pressed a kiss on her lips, sharing the taste of her, as he fought down the happiness that wanted to bubble out. A spark crackled from the fire and it seemed to reignite the fact that he had not taken himself in hand. He pulled back and admired the glow that seeped into Georgie's skin and the gleam of her eyes, lids heavy.

Honestly, he would love nothing more than to hold her all night. It was all the pleasure he required.

When her body squirmed beneath him, however, her movements brushed up against his hard cock, and she stilled, eyes widening in comprehension. "Oh."

Thorne laughed. "Oh, indeed."

Pressing their foreheads together, Thorne inhaled deeply and fought for whatever thread of control he could retain. What was it about this woman that unhinged him? It was so much more than the physical and when he made her laugh or when he made her gasp, his heart stalled as if the emotion between them was too big and vast to be contained within that meager organ.

The choice of his restraint was taken from him. 

Georgie's head came up and she captured his lips, darting out her tongue to lick at the seam like he had taught her. He opened his mouth and delighted in the feel of her arms twining about his neck and her hands plunging into his hair. It felt divine, and if his eyes hadn't already closed on their own, she would have seen them roll backward into his head.

"Is there something I can do..." Her lips were a hairsbreadth away as she brushed his hair away from his eyes. "Tell me how to please you."

The words were lost as he sunk fully into her body. Her softness cradled his hard edges and the sweet smell of her twined around him. "You please me immensely already."